#1 J.H.Buchanan

J.H.Buchanan

PG Ameteur Titleist Golf Balls

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach, Florida

Posted 18 July 2020 - 12:36 AM

Perfect Golf is no where to be found. They even have Hank Haneys golf game which is somewhat similar to perfect golf. If one googles "pc Golf Games" you can eventually find Perfect Golf but its buried. This is weird ??? Evidently you have to send money to the search engines ???

Little known fact when King Arthur was trying to make a golf course and he ran into some conflict. King Arthur: There's a peace only to be found on the other side of war. If that war should come I will fight it!    Other important fact. Read the Book of John in the Holy Bible. 

#2 jurgie

jurgie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 July 2020 - 02:03 AM

At one time this was going to evolve into a very good goll simulation. What it is and always has been, is a basic core with a lot of wonderful courses that online player fans have utilized for 8 years to satisfy their hunger for simulated golf. I am not suprised that you did not find it listed under golf games or whatever. This is not a game, merely an unfinished project.

• RobV likes this

#3 J.H.Buchanan

J.H.Buchanan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts

Posted 18 July 2020 - 09:13 PM

Yeah 

Little known fact when King Arthur was trying to make a golf course and he ran into some conflict. King Arthur: There's a peace only to be found on the other side of war. If that war should come I will fight it!    Other important fact. Read the Book of John in the Holy Bible. 

#4 yesrushdt

yesrushdt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 06:55 PM

Unfortunately when you search with Google alot of the search results are omitted.  Like articles that don't fit the mainstream narrative of the news.  Just like Youtube (owned by Google) deleting videos and accounts whose views and opinions are "too controversial" or "not popular".

Duck Duck Go is a much better search engine.  I found a Best PC Golf Games article with PG in it (along with a Youtube play through video) within the first 5 search results.  A lot of the bigger gaming sites do tend to leave PG out in their lists which is troubling.  They'll put the god awful John Daly game in though lol.

• Backspin000 likes this

#5 J.H.Buchanan

J.H.Buchanan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 02:16 AM

Thanks 

#6 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 22 July 2020 - 10:54 AM

They'll put the god awful John Daly game in though lol.

Hey wait a minute... that game wasn't that bad as made out to be.   Yes, the dumb events to unlock courses was the dumbest thing ever in a golf game, but the first person perspective while addressing the ball was actually innovative and quite interesting to play.   The ball flight and ground physics were fine and courses well made (for its time).    I actually enjoyed that game!  

• MERACE likes this

#7 shimonko

shimonko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 01:01 AM

It takes hundreds of thousands of dollars in marketing to try to own the 'best' title: Sending free copies and other perks to reviewers, SEO, attending conventions, paying for celebrity endorsements and outright deception. All that matters is if you enjoy it.

There is no concept of finished. Pick any golf game you considered 'finished', then think of what JNPG has that it hasn't and then reconsider if you think the other game is finished. It's really just the adult version of a child crying to get what they want.

• SReesor likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users