6 replies to this topic

#1 andrewjjones43#

andrewjjones43#

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 18 February 2021 - 01:02 AM

I’ve just opened up an old project and the cf tools have disappeared. It’s a while since I’ve done any cf and can’t figure out where to get them. Any advice welcome.

#2 jt83

jt83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 18 February 2021 - 05:58 AM

Is there a Perfect Parallel button in Unity?

#3 Justin9926

Justin9926

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 19 February 2021 - 09:48 PM

Andrew, if it's a existing project and you're not seeing the perfect parallel tab in unity it probably switched to the unity player after your last build. Go to file, build settings and make sure it set to PC, Mac, Linux standalone. If you see that it's set to the web player just choose the PC, Mac, Linux standalone and in the bottom left click switch platform. Then go back to your project and you should see the perfect parallel again at the top of unity. 

TJ2KUah.jpg

ricLRwX.jpg

• Jugador likes this

Asus ROG G751JT-CH71 Gaming Laptop

2.5 GHz Intel Core i7– 4710HQ

Nvidia GTX 970M 3GB GDDR5

16 GB DDR3

Windows 10 64-bit

#4 andrewjjones43#

andrewjjones43#

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 20 February 2021 - 10:07 PM

Cheers Justin. That did the trick. It’s been a while, I should have noticed that.
  • Justin9926 likes this

#5 Jugador

Jugador

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 21 February 2021 - 05:44 AM

Andrew, if it's a existing project and you're not seeing the perfect parallel tab in unity it probably switched to the unity player after your last build. Go to file, build settings and make sure it set to PC, Mac, Linux standalone. If you see that it's set to the web player just choose the PC, Mac, Linux standalone and in the bottom left click switch platform. Then go back to your project and you should see the perfect parallel again at the top of unity. 

TJ2KUah.jpg

ricLRwX.jpg

The Olde Farm?  :)  I like that horizontal mow look in front of the green! 

AMD RYZEN 7800 X3D (Windows 11)

RTX 4070 ti

32 gb DDR 5

360mm AIO

#6 Justin9926

Justin9926

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 02:17 AM

Yes, The Olde Farm located in Bristol Virginia. It's listed as the number one golf course in Virginia now. Or at least in the top five. I have all the buildings and everything done. About the only thing left to do is finish up the two tones on the fairways and stripes and the planting. Needless to say I purchased PGA tour 2K21 around Thanksgiving and have been doing nothing but playing that now. Just lost interest in PG beings it's pretty much dead in the water. So I doubt I'll ever get around to finishing it. Along with two other courses that are three quarters of the way done.

• ScottL48 likes this

Asus ROG G751JT-CH71 Gaming Laptop

2.5 GHz Intel Core i7– 4710HQ

Nvidia GTX 970M 3GB GDDR5

16 GB DDR3

Windows 10 64-bit

#7 Jugador

Jugador

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 22 February 2021 - 02:22 AM

Yes, The Olde Farm located in Bristol Virginia. It's listed as the number one golf course in Virginia now. Or at least in the top five. I have all the buildings and everything done. About the only thing left to do is finish up the two tones on the fairways and stripes and the planting. Needless to say I purchased PGA tour 2K21 around Thanksgiving and have been doing nothing but playing that now. Just lost interest in PG beings it's pretty much dead in the water. So I doubt I'll ever get around to finishing it. Along with two other courses that are three quarters of the way done.

I checked it out on Google maps...looks like a fun layout. Don't let those buildings go to waste! Finish it!  :P

• J_Schollmeyer likes this

AMD RYZEN 7800 X3D (Windows 11)

RTX 4070 ti

32 gb DDR 5

360mm AIO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users