#1 Jugador

Jugador

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 13 March 2021 - 08:24 AM

Hey guys, there was a carousel problem with both versions of Eagle Eye on it at the same time. Here's a new version that fixes the problem. Both versions will show and be selectable in the carousel. Sorry for the screw up!  :D

Download link:

https://mega.nz/file...vRPFNpbFw4DfMNE

• fungolfer and tanman05851 like this

AMD RYZEN 7800 X3D (Windows 11)

RTX 4070 ti

32 gb DDR 5

360mm AIO

#2 Goran JoeMen

Goran JoeMen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 14 March 2021 - 02:23 AM

Have not played the new version but just finished two rounds at PGLS tourney and want to say it was great fun to play. It is not easy to make a course flat as a football field interesting, but every shot had something to think about strategically. And the surroundings was looking very real and nice too. No stupid pins and everything very solid.

• Jugador likes this

http://www.goranmentzer.st

RTS-M pro  -  Intel i5-9600K 3.7ghz  - 16GB  RAM - GeForce RTX 2060 super  - 2560x1440

#3 Jugador

Jugador

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 14 March 2021 - 02:56 AM

Have not played the new version but just finished two rounds at PGLS tourney and want to say it was great fun to play. It is not easy to make a course flat as a football field interesting, but every shot had something to think about strategically. And the surroundings was looking very real and nice too. No stupid pins and everything very solid.

Thank you, Sir...good to hear you liked it. Every time I play it, I see something I want to change or improve, but I guess I'm just gonna have to let her go!  :P

• Goran JoeMen likes this

RTX 4070 ti

32 gb DDR 5

360mm AIO

#4 luetze

luetze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 April 2021 - 01:16 PM

Didn't play the game for months now but came back to see if there are any news and got tempted to try this one.

Eagle Eye is very well done. Love that you included a pano. Looks great. Many thanks!

• Jugador likes this

#5 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 22 March 2022 - 02:11 AM

File no longer available? 

#6 Jugador

Jugador

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 22 March 2022 - 05:25 AM

File no longer available? 

Sorry about that RobV...I deleted some older courses after I uploaded Tokatee. I'm sure you're aware the course is over at PGLS, also. I'm fixing up a few things on Eagle Eye right now. I spiffed up the Clubhouse and made some aesthetic improvements to the Island green bulkhead. I'm also replacing the static rabbits, deer, and ducks for an animations version. When I get back to the house in a couple of days I'll get you a download link. Sorry about that... :rolleyes:

• RobV likes this

RTX 4070 ti

32 gb DDR 5

360mm AIO

#7 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 22 March 2022 - 02:53 PM

Sorry about that RobV...I deleted some older courses after I uploaded Tokatee. I'm sure you're aware the course is over at PGLS, also. I'm fixing up a few things on Eagle Eye right now. I spiffed up the Clubhouse and made some aesthetic improvements to the Island green bulkhead. I'm also replacing the static rabbits, deer, and ducks for an animations version. When I get back to the house in a couple of days I'll get you a download link. Sorry about that... :rolleyes:

No worries at all, yes I was able to get the course over at PGLS...  its awesome.   Can't wait for the updates.. 

And a big thanks for continuing giving us your free time and courses...  really do appreciate your efforts.   

• Jugador likes this

#8 Jugador

Jugador

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 23 March 2022 - 04:04 AM

No worries at all, yes I was able to get the course over at PGLS...  its awesome.   Can't wait for the updates.. 

And a big thanks for continuing giving us your free time and courses...  really do appreciate your efforts.   

Thank you, sir... :D  I have fun doing them. 

RTX 4070 ti

32 gb DDR 5

360mm AIO

#9 fungolfer

fungolfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 23 March 2022 - 12:13 PM

hmmm, Course Checker says there are no updated courses in the database. So not sure which version I have, cause I'm sure I didn't download a new version since you posted here at 03/13...

Who cares...

#10 Jugador

Jugador

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 23 March 2022 - 11:40 PM

hmmm, Course Checker says there are no updated courses in the database. So not sure which version I have, cause I'm sure I didn't download a new version since you posted here at 03/13...

I can't believe a year has already gone by since I updated EEye.  :blink:  Yes, sir...if you downloaded here or PGLS in the last year you should have the most recent version. I'm just spiffing-up a couple of things on an "animations" version. The clubhouse and the Island green bulkhead. Here's what the new Clubhouse will look like (and some animated ducks). 

BEFORE:

5XBQsoh.jpg

AFTER:

W3puiaP.jpg

• balaceanca81 and Buck like this

RTX 4070 ti

32 gb DDR 5

360mm AIO

#11 fungolfer

fungolfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 24 March 2022 - 05:42 PM

oh man :D Sorry bud, I just saw the dates of the comments right over mine but didn't look at your comments date :D Just ignore the old german fart :D :D :blink:

Who cares...

#12 Jugador

Jugador

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 24 March 2022 - 07:29 PM

oh man :D Sorry bud, I just saw the dates of the comments right over mine but didn't look at your comments date :D Just ignore the old german fart :D :D :blink:

No problem... :D  I've posted on threads that were over 2 years old before...lol

RTX 4070 ti

32 gb DDR 5

360mm AIO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users