#1 Jugador

Jugador

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 13 March 2021 - 08:24 AM

Hey guys, there was a carousel problem with both versions of Eagle Eye on it at the same time. Here's a new version that fixes the problem. Both versions will show and be selectable in the carousel. Sorry for the screw up!  :D

Download link:

https://mega.nz/file...vRPFNpbFw4DfMNE

• fungolfer and tanman05851 like this

Alienware M18XR2...(laptop) (Windows 7 pro)

I7- 3740QM 2.70ghz

GeForce GTX 680M

16 gigs ram

Colonial CC average fps>50 (All sliders maxed to the right) (Dynamic Sky On)

#2 Goran JoeMen

Goran JoeMen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 14 March 2021 - 02:23 AM

Have not played the new version but just finished two rounds at PGLS tourney and want to say it was great fun to play. It is not easy to make a course flat as a football field interesting, but every shot had something to think about strategically. And the surroundings was looking very real and nice too. No stupid pins and everything very solid.

• Jugador likes this

http://www.goranmentzer.st

RTS-M pro  -  Intel i5-9600K 3.7ghz  - 16GB  RAM - GeForce RTX 2060 super  - 2560x1440

#3 Jugador

Jugador

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 14 March 2021 - 02:56 AM

Have not played the new version but just finished two rounds at PGLS tourney and want to say it was great fun to play. It is not easy to make a course flat as a football field interesting, but every shot had something to think about strategically. And the surroundings was looking very real and nice too. No stupid pins and everything very solid.

Thank you, Sir...good to hear you liked it. Every time I play it, I see something I want to change or improve, but I guess I'm just gonna have to let her go!  :P

• Goran JoeMen likes this

Alienware M18XR2...(laptop) (Windows 7 pro)

I7- 3740QM 2.70ghz

GeForce GTX 680M

16 gigs ram

Colonial CC average fps>50 (All sliders maxed to the right) (Dynamic Sky On)

#4 luetze

luetze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 April 2021 - 01:16 PM

Didn't play the game for months now but came back to see if there are any news and got tempted to try this one.

Eagle Eye is very well done. Love that you included a pano. Looks great. Many thanks!

• Jugador likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users