#22 Riddler

Riddler

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationMesquite, Nevada

Posted 25 April 2021 - 12:25 AM

Maybe a good idea and concept about 1-2 years ago when designers were at their peak, but now with a average of 30 players playing this game, is there really any money to be made for the time that it takes to build a true, quality course?   

Either way, it definitely could have been done... was done in Links and bought a few myself.  Not sure about TW, never played that game. 

PGLS has many more then 30 players.  We get over 80 for some Tournaments.  Interesting also that Mark now has players, that just want to down load the courses, also join PGLS.  Been over 50 who signed up which goes to show still quite a few playing PG.

• Ninga Jinger likes this

#23 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 03:14 PM

PGLS has many more then 30 players.  We get over 80 for some Tournaments.  Interesting also that Mark now has players, that just want to down load the courses, also join PGLS.  Been over 50 who signed up which goes to show still quite a few playing PG.

Well, I guess that's good...  I am one of those guys who joined to download courses and even tried PGLS for a little while, but lost interest after a month or so.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users