#1 jurgie

jurgie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 01 April 2021 - 09:24 PM

I thought that this would be an easy task,however......At first I thought of getting a USB adapter that is compatible with my xbox 360 and the Windows 10 platform. There are some but I am finding out according to reviews I have read, there are disturbing diver issues and other problems  preventing proper function of these devices. My next thought was to just get a new gaming pad to minimize any issues that might develop. I went to Logitech and looked at their F710 pad. I have through the years used their products like keyboards, mice and older gaming pads and have always found them to be top notch. However, reading some of the reviews on the F710 pad do not exactly get my blood racing. There are enough issues raised by users to be of concern. The majority of complaints seem to revolve around getting this pad to even work in Windows 10. If you are a gamepad user and you are using it with your PC and Win. 10 any comments you might have, negative or positive, would be greatly appreciated.

#2 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 01 April 2021 - 10:24 PM

if you are going to use this in 2k21 it is put in a class of controllers

that can always hit a straight shot, i used one on TGC19 and it is true

you always hit straight shots with these just like any of the generic controllers

to get a proper controller for 2k21 you have to get a real xbox360 to not be called a cheater

i take it that is game you are trying to use a game pad in ? if you are trying to use a game pad in this game it is nothing but a hassle 

since the game pad has a ton of issues and was never finish here. i have tried and it is a big PITA.

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#3 jurgie

jurgie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 02 April 2021 - 12:16 AM

No problem using it in PGA 2021. I would not touch that Sim with a 10 foot pole. Thanks for the response anyway Dave. Just to address the point you raised about where I was thinking of using a wireless game controller injunction with my pc. The truth is that I prefer pc computer games to console platform games. As you know, there are a multitude of action to be performed in games nowadays, and a lot of them must be performed simultaneously. I get tired of hunting for keys on a keyboard while also navigating actions designated to a mouse. I just don't have the patience I used to have I guess.

• ✠ davef ✠ likes this

#4 Wirenut48

Wirenut48

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon

Posted 21 April 2021 - 01:50 PM

Either a Xbox one or PS5 Dual sense controller connected through Bluetooth work great with windows and this game. I like the feel of the DS5 over the xbone, but both play identical so choice is yours. I've tried the xbox before getting the xbone and thought it was garbage and that's where it ended up. Was so inaccurate it was the extreme opposite of the over forgiving Logitech. 

Corsair 5000D AIRFLOW, Corsair iCUE SP140 RGB ELITE Fans, Corsair RMx 850 W PS, MSI MPG Z590 GAMING CARBON WIFI, i9-11900K 3.5 GHz 8-Core, G.Skill Trident Z Royal 32 GB, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-NVME, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive

#5 clubcaptain

clubcaptain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 21 April 2021 - 08:43 PM

PS4 controller.

PC specs...

Intel core I7 9700k 3.6 GHZ-Turbo 4.9 GHZ
64 GB Corsair vengeance  LPX DDR4 2400 MHZ
Asus PRIME Z390-P