11 replies to this topic

#1 maxie

maxie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 01:34 AM

Who do you think will win this year? Im going to have a few quid on Cameron Smith got 40/1

• BoutiqueJeant likes this

#2 ArcadeHack

ArcadeHack

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 06 April 2021 - 03:59 AM

Gonna root for Bryson Dechambeau. Though I will be keeping an eye on John Rahm. He plays Augusta pretty good.

#3 Tigers Agent

Tigers Agent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationNext Door.

Posted 06 April 2021 - 04:21 AM

my odds on favorite.. Dustin Johnson. 

#4 Niblick47

Niblick47

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 06:03 AM

Play the Masters Fantasy at the website and pick your 4 favorites from 4 different catagories.

#5 jurgie

jurgie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 April 2021 - 08:23 PM

I personaly could give a damn! Unfortunately the majority of the Sports Industry has decided to let politics become part of their agenda. Their primary function should be to present sporting events to the public and any comentary should address and be limited to rhetoric as it relates to sports and only sports. Unfortunately, the PGA along with numerous other Sports Franchises for whatever reason just canot keep politics out of sports. They might come to regret this attitude in due time. The problem at least in sports in America lies with the fact that many people who show any interest in sports are actually fanatical about it. Don't know how it is in the U K  but I am certain that here in the US if say HBO broadcasted a National Pfarting Contest and charged $20.00 to watch it, they would probably make money. They have have lost my viewing participation until they can get their heads out of their rectums and realize what got them into a position of paying athletes astronomical salaies in the first place.

• RobV likes this

#6 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 06 April 2021 - 11:06 PM

damn i want in on that farting contest i can rip some big ones.lol

• RobV likes this

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#7 jurgie

jurgie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 April 2021 - 11:38 PM

damn i want in on that farting contest i can rip some big ones.lol

Make sure you take an extra pair of under shorts Dave. lol

• ✠ davef ✠ likes this

#8 Tigers Agent

Tigers Agent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationNext Door.

Posted 07 April 2021 - 04:22 AM

politics and gas.. both full of shit.  now. back to the Masters.  I'm betting my N64 on Johnson. 

#9 Greensboronclion

Greensboronclion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,508 posts
  • LocationSurfside Beach SC

Posted 07 April 2021 - 05:59 AM

I am going to go with Justin Thomas as I usually root for Tiger but with him sidelined I have to go another way.  Thomas hits the ball long enough and playing well right now so maybe this week is his time at Augusta.  

#10 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 02:48 PM

I agree jurgie...  a highly dramatized golf event, with non-stop elevator music between commercials and constant tv shots of the magnolias..  Its a nice course no doubt, but all the drama that comes with it is a turn off for me.   I hope a "no name" wins it and crushes everyone's expectations.  hahahahah 

• ✠ davef ✠ likes this

#11 jurgie

jurgie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 April 2021 - 08:15 AM

politics and gas.. both full of shit.  now. back to the Masters.  I'm betting my N64 on Johnson. 

Hope you didn't bet "The Ranch".

#12 Tigers Agent

Tigers Agent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationNext Door.

Posted 14 April 2021 - 02:29 PM

withoutgettingintoalenghtydisscusioninregardstowhatibetbecauseiactuallypostedthatibetmyn64whichreallydoesntbothermebecausesometimesyouwinandsometimesyouloose.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users