6 replies to this topic

#1 JTee1

JTee1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 07 December 2021 - 02:50 AM

Been away for over a year due to accident.

I play JNPG on PC with mouse, Phigolf is compatible with E6 or wgt on Android tablet with swing stix, TITTLE X is compatible with E6 on PC or iOS tablet with swing stix. Android in the works.

Trying to play golf again and enjoying the upgrades to phigolf and tittle x plus a swing device is my fav. JNPG has taken a turn for the worse and left people hanging imo.

Phigolf and E6 has improved. The swing data imo has improved and mimics my golf round irl the best. JNPG I've only used my mouse, but love the motion swing aspect over 3 click. But to each their own.

Best ball physics
1. JNPG
2. E6
3. WGT

BEST SCREEN APEALL
1. JNPG E6
3. WGT

COMMUNITY
1. JNPG due to OGT.but also new to Tittle X and Phigolf.

Cost
$$$ JNPG. $???
$$ E6. $10 per month
$ WGT $1.99 per month

Fun factor is a tie for all 3 but swing device is more fun imo. JNPG Needs to add a swing device for the golf gamers. But I guess you get what you pay for. ⛳🏌️

All opinions are mine and are posted to bring options to the community.
  • Buck, JTee1 and BoutiqueJeant like this

#2 JTee1

JTee1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 09 April 2022 - 06:56 PM

For those that are looking for an immersive golf game and a novice amateur and pro level. I would definitely suggest buying the Oculus 2. Just take your VR headset and your little club with you and play anywhere in the world that you travel. While the game is in its infancy and they are going to add extra courses. The immersiveness is awesome play a foursome and chat as you play is awesome. That's the only way I know how to describe it. The physics aren't as good as perfect golf but as good as the golf club. It definitely scratches that itch.

For those of you who quit real golf due to aches and pains this is easier to play then my phigolf with e6. The novice level is good to start with it allows everybody to shoot a decent round of golf and have a lot of fun without hearing moans from the other players if you're not a good golfer. I personally am not ready for the pro level I played amateur level a few times and definitely more difficult more slice and Dicing. I bought a golf grip for the Oculus controller and have not received it yet but will update on that I hear it takes some of the slice and dice and out of the higher levels of difficulty. This probably isn't for the professional golfer but would still be a blast at any level of play.

Hopefully it'll morph into an ogt type situation with tournaments and separate leaderboards. The chit chat while you're on the golf course and watching everybody swing and pot and chip is awesome is all I can say. For those of you who don't want to sell out the bucks without trying there is a 14-day return policy like at Walmart with electronics but you can also try out at some Best buys they have a setup to play. I'm not hooked up the discord part but look forward to finding the community for Oculus. But there's an in-game chat feature with just any normal headset with a microphone you plug it in and will be able to talk

#3 JTee1

JTee1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 07:24 PM

Been away for over a year due to accident.

I play JNPG on PC with mouse, Phigolf is compatible with E6 or wgt on Android tablet with swing stix, TITTLE X is compatible with E6 on PC or iOS tablet with swing stix. Android in the works.

Trying to play golf again and enjoying the upgrades to phigolf and tittle x plus a swing device is my fav. JNPG has taken a turn for the worse and left people hanging imo.

Phigolf and E6 has improved. The swing data imo has improved and mimics my golf round irl the best. JNPG I've only used my mouse, but love the motion swing aspect over 3 click. But to each their own.

Best ball physics
1. JNPG
2. E6
3. WGT

BEST SCREEN APEALL
1. JNPG E6
3. WGT

COMMUNITY
1. JNPG due to OGT.but also new to Tittle X and Phigolf.

Cost
$$$ JNPG. $???
$$ E6. $10 per month
$ WGT $1.99 per month

Fun factor is a tie for all 3 but swing device is more fun imo. JNPG Needs to add a swing device for the golf gamers. But I guess you get what you pay for. ⛳🏌️

All opinions are mine and are posted to bring options to the community.

#4 JTee1

JTee1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 07:36 PM

Well the Oculus 2 VR and playing golf+ is my new top pic. Playing a foursome and chatting verbally live is awesome. No better pleasure then taking a good swing with no meter by pure feel and dropping onto the green.

I had such an empty feeling when I played Zmax in perfect golf and he was using his simulator to swing. Always seemed like he was accomplishing something and I was just cheating using a meter.

Oculus $299.00
Golf plus $30.00

Discount code. https://www.oculus.c...als/link/Jtee1/

#5 JTee1

JTee1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 07:37 PM

Well the Oculus 2 VR and playing golf+ is my new top pic. Playing a foursome and chatting verbally live is awesome. No better pleasure then taking a good swing with no meter by pure feel and dropping onto the green.

I had such an empty feeling when I played Zmax in perfect golf and he was using his simulator to swing. Always seemed like he was accomplishing something and I was just cheating using a meter.

Oculus $299.00
Golf plus $30.00

#6 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,530 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 08:16 PM

Oculus $299.00
Golf plus $30.00

Please do report back after a few more months.

My main hesitation here is the extreme lack of content (more courses) and how that will impact longevity

• JTee1 likes this

#7 JTee1

JTee1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 03 May 2022 - 06:56 PM

Please do report back after a few more months.
My main hesitation here is the extreme lack of content (more courses) and how that will impact longevity

Apparently they have partnered with the PGA to add additional courses in the future.

https://www.pga.com/...golf-experience

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users