3 replies to this topic

#1 rolfw

rolfw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 09:10 PM

After several months i decided to play trying the real time souse swing. Half of the time right clicking does not activate the swing. This happens on two different computers using two different gaming mice. Any ideas what the problem is?

#2 Ian

Ian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts
  • LocationCanvey Island, Essex, UK

Posted 15 January 2022 - 10:49 PM

Are you left handed ? 

• sideshowbob likes this

#3 slouis

slouis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts
  • LocationCalgary

Posted 19 February 2022 - 10:48 AM

I have been using the RTSM swing since it was introduced back in 2016, at least I think that was the year.  Not sure what you mean right clicking does not activate the swing.  You right click then move the mouse forward and then back.  An inside out swing (mouse path) will promote a draw while a outside in swing will promote a fade.  The tempo of your swing is the second factor that will affect the flight of your ball.  A perfect tempo is where your downswing is 4 times faster than your backswing, i.e. .25.  You won't get any feedback unless it is set to practice mode or you go to the driving range.  If you play the real game you will recognize that the mouse patch replicates the swing in real golf.

RTSM - Pro

#4 Ian

Ian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts
  • LocationCanvey Island, Essex, UK

Posted 20 February 2022 - 05:45 PM

Something odd here. I LEFT click to start swing, Right click opens Fade/Draw area? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users