3 replies to this topic

#1 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 28 August 2022 - 10:43 PM

Hey look, I get that people are cheaters and things need to be done in order to combat that, but I don't play in tournaments and quite honestly, it sucks that this so called "fix" ruined the game for me.   I use F2 from the fairway to survey the green and where I plan for my approach shot to land, not some stupid cheat.. 

Whatever Mike did to this in-game feature, sort of ruined it for me.   I have to keep quitting the game and going back in so that the F2 feature comes back.   And even then, it stops working again a hole or two later.  It is ridiculous.

It is a shame that some have to ruin it for others, but there has to be another way to keep this working... If this F2 feature is removed for those playing in tournaments, so be it, but don't ruin it for us solo players..  stinks, just when I started to get back into PG, now this nonsense happens.    

#2 jmk59

jmk59

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • LocationSouthern MD

Posted 29 August 2022 - 02:04 AM

I think something else might be going on with your game.

I just played about a dozen matches were I used all the F2, F3, & f4 keys and they worked.

Some of the games were through the PGLS app., some not.

#3 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 29 August 2022 - 02:53 AM

I think something else might be going on with your game.

I just played about a dozen matches were I used all the F2, F3, & f4 keys and they worked.

Some of the games were through the PGLS app., some not.

Yeah, its weird.   So before I played again, I verified all my files through Steam and it worked fine.. at one point during my new game, I used F5 to roam around and F2 did not work again.   So who knows?   I verified again, and it works..  weird.  

#4 bgast1

bgast1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 29 August 2022 - 04:45 PM

It works for me too. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users