#1 Jugador

Jugador

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 24 December 2022 - 12:15 PM

Okay, I guess that's about it...I did mostly "aesthetic" stuff. The biggest improvement to me was rotating the skybox. I didn't like the view on #6 tee. The background trees were too high. I think it looks a lot better, now. 

I put in a few rabbits, birds, butterflies and foxes and touched up here and there. If you have an older PC, set it to about 800 for the best frame rates and no ugly redraws. I included my 3 wood challenge recorded round!  :P  (no more than a 3 wood from the tee or a 5 wood from the fairway)  Have Fun!  :D

https://mega.nz/file...br3ywhiH2QZ_gjA

UBy4jis.jpg

Pn8p16V.jpg

FPEWF5L.jpg

• rob1312 likes this

AMD RYZEN 7800 X3D 

RTX 4070 ti

32 gb DDR 5

360mm AIO

#2 jt83

jt83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 25 December 2022 - 02:56 PM

Another fun course from you mate.  Fairly flat, but lots of doglegs and I like how OB protects the par 3s.  Nice neighborhood too, lots of reflective windows  :)

Did you do any smoothing at all?  Not a gamebreaker by any means but I missed a few short putts.

#3 Jugador

Jugador

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 25 December 2022 - 10:23 PM

Another fun course from you mate.  Fairly flat, but lots of doglegs and I like how OB protects the par 3s.  Nice neighborhood too, lots of reflective windows  :)

Did you do any smoothing at all?  Not a gamebreaker by any means but I missed a few short putts.

Hey JT...Merry Christmas... :)   Yes Sir, I smoothed the greens using about 15%, but I'll zoom in on the pins and take a closer look. (I noticed the "Beta" is still posted at PGLS, so I'll check the pins later today) We have to give a "huge" shout out to Justin9926 for the houses with reflective windows and Larrykuh for the tennis courts.  B)

Btw...I don't know if you ever watch this guys videos, but he played with Fowler and it was a good match. At least try to watch Fowlers tee shot on #11, (45:45 time) and the last hole (1:13:15) good stuff! 

AMD RYZEN 7800 X3D 

RTX 4070 ti

32 gb DDR 5

360mm AIO

#4 Jugador

Jugador

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 26 December 2022 - 06:21 AM

Okay, just uploaded the new version. I smoothed to 20% about 4 feet around each pin. I played a few rounds on different pin settings and didn't notice any weird bumps or anything around the holes. Thanks for the input... :D  

• RobV likes this

AMD RYZEN 7800 X3D 

RTX 4070 ti

32 gb DDR 5

360mm AIO

#5 jt83

jt83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 28 December 2022 - 04:38 AM

Updated course played fine.  Thanks for keeping PG alive a bit longer!

The 15th is similar to a hole on Manila Southwoods...sigh  :(

I've seen a bit of that guy playing Adam Scott, I'll check out his other videos.

• Jugador likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users