#1 J_Schollmeyer

J_Schollmeyer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:43 AM

I changed my theme from IP.Board to Perfect Parallel Dark to see what it looks like. Now I want to change back to IP.Board and can't find it in the check box under "Change Theme".

Juergen

Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHz

4GB RAM

Samsung SSD 840 Series

ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series (1GB RAM)

Samsung SyncMaster T260HD & T2770 (Resolution: 1920 x 1200)

Windows 7 (64 Bit)

#2 TheLighterDark

TheLighterDark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationFayetteville, AR

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:00 AM

If you're using "Perfect Parallel Dark," you can change the theme at the bottom left of each page next to the orange RSS feed logo. If you're using "IP.Board Mobile," you can change the theme by clicking the light blue "Full Version" button at the bottom of the page.

Good luck. 

TheLighterDark / "William" / University of Arkansas, Fayetteville / 21

Toshiba Satellite S855 / Windows 8 64-bit / Intel Core i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz / 8.00 GB RAM

n2o7ldH.png

"All the world on one arrow..." - Ashe, The Frost Archer, League of Legends.

#3 Guest_schollme_*

Guest_schollme_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:49 AM

If you're using "Perfect Parallel Dark," you can change the theme at the bottom left of each page next to the orange RSS feed logo. If you're using "IP.Board Mobile," you can change the theme by clicking the light blue "Full Version" button at the bottom of the page.
Good luck.

In the Check Box under "Change Theme" next to the orange RSS feed logo I can only choose between "Perfect Parallel Dark" and "IP.Board Mobile". I can't choose "IP.Board". That's my problem.
Juergen

#4 Acrilix

Acrilix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationBedford, UK

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:47 PM

In the Check Box under "Change Theme" next to the orange RSS feed logo I can only choose between "Perfect Parallel Dark" and "IP.Board Mobile". I can't choose "IP.Board". That's my problem.
Juergen

It used to be there on mine, but now there is only the mobile one.

life ................... don't talk to me about life ................

#5 TheLighterDark

TheLighterDark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationFayetteville, AR

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

Juergen

Hmm, I've only ever seen "Perfect Parallel Dark" and "IP.Board Mobile." Why not just use "Perfect Parallel Dark"? 

TheLighterDark / "William" / University of Arkansas, Fayetteville / 21

Toshiba Satellite S855 / Windows 8 64-bit / Intel Core i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz / 8.00 GB RAM

n2o7ldH.png

"All the world on one arrow..." - Ashe, The Frost Archer, League of Legends.

#6 Andrew

Andrew

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,524 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:43 PM

These are the only two skins that work with our site. We have a lot of customisation a we have written and we don't want to maintain them across multiple skin sets. The mobile one will be chosen when you use your smartphone and has limited functionality and for all other purposes its the dark which accurately reflects our corporate identity

#7 Jbx

Jbx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationHampshire, England

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:18 PM

I find the dark skin fine - easy on the old eyes!

Jbx%20golgBall1.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every mininute of it!

#8 Armand

Armand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • LocationCalgary

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:12 PM

Juergen, I made the exact same mistake the other day and cannot revert back either.  In fact, I was thinking I need to make a post about it today until I came across yours! :)

#9 J_Schollmeyer

J_Schollmeyer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:39 AM

Juergen, I made the exact same mistake the other day and cannot revert back either.  In fact, I was thinking I need to make a post about it today until I came across yours! :)

Hi Armand,

I don't know why they removed the theme. As I posted in another thread when I read the Forum with my 7" tablet I always have to zoom down the size to read the posts without scrolling left and right. If I remeber correctly that didn't happen with the IP.Board theme. At least in the apcd-courses forum it works fine for me with the IP.Board theme. No big deal but it would be nice to have the IP.Board theme back.

Juergen

Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHz

4GB RAM

Samsung SSD 840 Series

ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series (1GB RAM)

Samsung SyncMaster T260HD & T2770 (Resolution: 1920 x 1200)

Windows 7 (64 Bit)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users