Photo

Any change a course designer will be available?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sreddy

sreddy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 10:35 AM

I imagine the developers have considered this, but I also imagine that they have considered that future courses could give some extra money for future development. 

I would however be willing to splash some cash for a great course designer and wishing for a community with great courses.

But I am also a bit divided on this issue.

If if PP would release courses frequently, I might be content with that, knowing the quality would be superier compared to most amateur-course creators. 

The problem with PP producing courses could be that most of the greatest real courses would probably not be available(if released by PP) due to licensing issues, and what is a great golf game without St Andrews and Pebble Beach?  :D

Anyway, thanks for the best golf game in a decade.

#2 Kablammo11

Kablammo11

Obscure Person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 11:29 AM

There is a course design feature for PG - it's called CourseForge and it is scheduled to be released together with the retail version of PG.

It's currently in beta status and awaiting it's next upgrade. Kindly look for the Course Forge section of this Forum to acquaint yourself with it.

>>>>>>> Ka-Boom!

• Mulligan Municipal • Willow Heath • Pommeroy • Karen • Five Sisters • Xaxnax Borealis • Aroha • Prison Puttˆ

• The Upchuck   The Shogun  • Black Swan (•)

<<<<<

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users