#1 Tresclub

Tresclub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • LocationLa Mesa, CA USA

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:17 AM

Earlier this evening, I created a Team Match Play event at Shadowlands for four players. The first player in was my partner, and I think the game changed his shirt color to red. The next two players in were partners, and they had the same yellow shirt. The match progressed just as you would expect it to. Some holes were halved, we won a hole, and they won a hole. After winning their hole, they teed off first. We won the next hole, and we teed off first. My partner and I won the 7th and 8th holes, and the match ended. There were no apparent glitches, and the match went along very smoothly. If two of you want to team up in one of these, I think you just need to be sure and be the first one to 'join' the match, so that you are player #2.

Think I'm gonna be doing a lot more of these.

Warren

PerfectGolfMember2.jpg 

“You only live once, do it right, and once is enough."

Windows 10 Home 64-bit |Intel® Core™ i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.2GHz | nVidea GeForce GTX 1070 FTW
16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 | 2/Samsung EVO 850 500gb SSD | Corsair 600cx PwrSup
BenQ ZOWIE 27" 1ms LCD HD | DirectX 12 | Realtek High Definition Audio | HD Pro Webcam C920

#2 TheOtherRick

TheOtherRick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • LocationHeart of Dixie

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:39 PM

The glitch I have seen in team matches (and I haven't played one in a while because of it) is the game ending a hole when there was still a golfer on the green eligible to sink a winning putt. It happened more than once. The game ended a hole and gave that hole to Team Yellow with a score of par when Team Red still had a player ready to putt for birdie. Maybe this has been fixed?

Ye Olde Computing Machine
CPU - Intel i5-8600K Six Core @ 3.60 GHz
MB - ASRock Z370 Pro 4

RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GB DDR4 2666 MHz
OS - Windows 10 Home  (64-bit)
GPU - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

#3 Ricky Proffer

Ricky Proffer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • LocationTyler, Texas

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:42 PM

Earlier this evening, I created a Team Match Play event at Shadowlands for four players. The first player in was my partner, and I think the game changed his shirt color to red. The next two players in were partners, and they had the same yellow shirt. The match progressed just as you would expect it to. Some holes were halved, we won a hole, and they won a hole. After winning their hole, they teed off first. We won the next hole, and we teed off first. My partner and I won the 7th and 8th holes, and the match ended. There were no apparent glitches, and the match went along very smoothly. If two of you want to team up in one of these, I think you just need to be sure and be the first one to 'join' the match, so that you are player #2.

Think I'm gonna be doing a lot more of these.

Warren

Warren, 

I believe you can change your shirt color manually to match the other player and that will put you on the same team.  At least that is what we have been doing. 

ASUS  G571JY Gaming Laptop

i7-4720HQ 2.59 GHz

GeForce GTX 980M

16 GB RAM

WIndows 10 64 bit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users