stopits here

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 28 February 2015 - 10:15 AM

Practise hole
Hi guys loving this game a lot more than TGC thank you for a great game and it's still in EA wow.
can you tell me a good hole to practice on for fairway to green shots? Something with a flatish green and fairway thank you.

#2 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 11:16 AM

I may be stating the obvious here but the practice range has a multitude of greens staggered at different distances so you can practice your approach shots into the green.

#3 stopits here

stopits here

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 28 February 2015 - 11:29 AM

I may be stating the obvious here but the practice range has a multitude of greens staggered at different distances so you can practice your approach shots into the green.

Yes thank you i have dune that, i just want to tweak my shots a bit more from different distances, with may be up/down hill elevation? chip shots and flop shots too?.

#4 Richard

Richard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBismarck, ND

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:43 PM

Practise hole
Hi guys loving this game a lot more than TGC thank you for a great game and it's still in EA wow.
can you tell me a good hole to practice on for fairway to green shots? Something with a flatish green and fairway thank you.

Until there is a 'full service' practice area, that will allow for moving the avatar to different areas, I just pick a course and hole or holes and then wear out the 'mulligan' button. As I play the various courses, I make note of holes that I like to use for practice purposes. That's my suggestion.

• stopits here likes this
Richard

Posted Image

#5 stopits here

stopits here

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:18 PM

Until there is a 'full service' practice area, that will allow for moving the avatar to different areas, I just pick a course and hole or holes and then wear out the 'mulligan' button. As I play the various courses, I make note of holes that I like to use for practice purposes. That's my suggestion.

Ok ty i will start making notes, think i will try one on Massachusetts CC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users