#1 ☠InDaSkies☠

☠InDaSkies☠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • LocationCedar Lake Indiana

Posted 14 May 2015 - 12:58 AM

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.  The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said, 'Nothing.'  The reason I said that instead of saying 'Just thinking' is because she would have said 'About what.'  At that point I would have had to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics, which would lead to other questions.

Finally I thought about an age old question:  Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?  Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I came up with the answer to that question.  Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion.  A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, 'I think it would be nice to have another child.'

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, 'You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts.'

I rest my case.  Time for another beer.....   

• Jimbo63, Richard, Fairwayman and 3 others like this

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit.
Silverstone ST1500 1500W ATX
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Editon
4x Kingston Digital HyperX Fury 240GB SSD Sata III HD's In Raid 0
1 TB HD for storage
Asus Rog Maximus VIII Extreme/Assembly Motherboard
4x16GB Corsair Dominator Series Memory
Intel Core i7 6700K 4.700.0 MHz Overlocked Quad Core Skylake Desktop Processor, Socket LGA 1151
Zalman Reserator XT External Water Cooling System GPU & CPU
1x LG WH10LS30 Blu-ray Burner
1x LG GGW-H20L Blu-Ray Player
HP ZR 30" Monitor 2560x1600 Resolution

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users