#1 Mav78

Mav78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationNewport, Wales

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:11 AM

As you seem to have a good community already I was wondering if you are going to maybe add some more forums for different topics? Possibly a sport forum or news etc. Even an Everything Else forum. Just to help build your community here. I only ask as noticed someone with a Liverpool badge as an avatar, being an Everton fan wanted to wind him up before tommorrow :)

• Dazmaniac likes this

#2 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:08 PM

As you seem to have a good community already I was wondering if you are going to maybe add some more forums for different topics? Possibly a sport forum or news etc. Even an Everything Else forum. Just to help build your community here. I only ask as noticed someone with a Liverpool badge as an avatar, being an Everton fan wanted to wind him up before tommorrow :)

Bring it on, lol.

This is what the 'Off Topic' can be used for, threads that are off topic from the main site interest (as long as folks don't get too OTT and go beyond the bounds of the site moderation rules).

;)

#3 Davefevs

Davefevs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • LocationBristol

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:37 PM

COYR!

#4 Mav78

Mav78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationNewport, Wales

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:59 PM

Ooohh nooo, theres two of them ;)

Ok, I will abuse you on here in future then lol :P

• Davefevs likes this

#5 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:36 PM

Mav78,

As recent events have transpired to see your boys without a manager from next season, who would you like to see Bill Kenwright bring in to Goodison Park to sit behind the desk vacated by David Moyes?

;)

PS. Congrats on finishing above us this season, we will exact our revenge next season, lol. It's nice to see we are currently coping without Hannibal Lecter, lol, especially with Danny Sturridge bagging his first senior hat-trick today.

#6 Davefevs

Davefevs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • LocationBristol

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:43 PM

I'm having great difficulty remaining a fan of David Moyes.....he played for my local supported team Bristol City and was a whole-hearted centre half.

He then went against me by becoming Everton manager....and now Manure! I think he will do well.

As for new Everton manager......Neil Lennon?

#7 Mav78

Mav78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationNewport, Wales

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:27 AM

Well boys, I liked the rumour of a Ukrani billonaire taking us over and installing Mourinho as manager, but as usual that was another load of BS. Nearly as bad as Joao Mountho spotted at a cashpoint near Goodsison last year.

As for who to take over. I'm leaning more toward Martinez because he's probably a realistic target. Being Welsh part of me wouldn't want Laudrup to leave Swansea but I would have pushed all out to get him if I was Kenwright. As long as it is not Mark Hughes, Martin O'Neill or Lennon - I like the idea of a continental manager tbh.

Good that we finished above you, if somewhat a pyrric victory. Ain't done that two years in a row for a while I bet. Baffles me that only top five get Europe, we play 38 games but FA Cup runners up play 7 and usually get the spot. Stupid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users