- - - - -

deenas 'stuff'

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_deena_golf_*

Guest_deena_golf_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2015 - 12:02 PM

look right, i don't wanna go hijacking or be seen to be hijacking the music thread and I don't do blogging anywhere else and some people say they like some of the things I write on about and all that and I just can't hold back so I propose they let me have my own special little place to be a bit of a diva and do my own thing OK!!

It's best to give me my own runway to run off on - especially when I've had a pint, it's like sticking a condom on the forum  :D so just let me stretch out and throw whatever in to this place be it music, aspects of golf, quantum physics or my latest eye make-up, I'm the closest thing to a girl you have right now and girls need their ladies rooms - and pleeeeeeeeeeeeease don't troll it or I will appeal for it to be deleted and I really don't wanna burden the team so behave ur bloody selves lolololos

#2 Guest_deena_golf_*

Guest_deena_golf_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2015 - 12:08 PM

Here's that report of the Hacienda squat I mentioned where it was indeed me who started a mini riot and got the police well miffed by showin 'em the solution and climbing up a drainpipe, causing a riot in the process lolololos!!!

http://rts.gn.apc.org/9906manc.htm

thehacienda.jpg

The drainpipe is running just behind the 'I' and I scuffled along and got pulled in through the 1st window there, they's already barracaded themselves in the day before - deena never misses a party lololo  :D

It says there that everyone who scaled the walls got a big cheer - well I tell you something I was the first because it was my drunken idea to start with and memory does serve me right that once I'd gotten on to that ledge I turned round and gave a huge fist of victory to the crowds below....and was bitterly disappointed at the reaction which was mulled to say the least - perhaps hardly anyone has seen it being the first attempt but I was a bit miffed as I remember - oh well reality isn't  always the romanticy hey!!!! 

#3 Guest_deena_golf_*

Guest_deena_golf_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2015 - 01:33 PM

Oh i don't believe I could find this on the internet - what a way to open 'deenas stuff' - we watch this Korean soap (she loves it), it's a really epic story from what I can muddle from it and I just love the closing soundtrack so I asked her indoors 'what's the name of this' she said 'dare jang gun' as far as I could make out - so I just chanced it on google - which gave me the right spelling then transferred to you-tube....

THE. POWER. OF. THE. INTERNET 

(enjoy this wonderful theme tune to the closing credits it's magnificent!!!)

#4 Guest_deena_golf_*

Guest_deena_golf_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:54 PM

yeah yeah tmi  :)

#5 Guest_deena_golf_*

Guest_deena_golf_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:12 PM

coming up...

a photo of 40 pairs of knickers (panties for our American contingent) and 6 bras all for the princely sum of about 20 quid (well me granny used to go down the jumble sales y'know lolololo).....

edit - they're drying off on the line, OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO WASH THEM!!!

fellas.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

#6 Guest_deena_golf_*

Guest_deena_golf_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2015 - 06:38 PM

SLAYER V'S SEPULTURAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (don;'t threat 40 pairs of panties are coming OK!!  :D  u blokes)

deenas opinion - if I had to give it to someone - sepultura just for being a bit more progressive and industrial

but what do i know - someones gunna get hurt that's all !!!

#7 Guest_deena_golf_*

Guest_deena_golf_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2015 - 06:58 PM

just gunna finish the first deena night with my SECOND favorite boxing match of all time.....

another edit here - just posting the actual fight (well boxing fans love the full story u know)..

#8 pingzing

pingzing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • LocationQld Australia

Posted 10 June 2015 - 09:17 PM

Interesting post, its doing its job, making me smile.  I play guitar and love my music

Here is my favourite muso 

#9 Guest_deena_golf_*

Guest_deena_golf_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:55 AM

OKOK here's the moment you've all been waiting for - 40 pairs of panties and 6 bras ( 4 actually 2 are in the bleach so I added a couple of garters by way of an apology, forgive me...)

DSCN6328.jpg

#10 Guest_deena_golf_*

Guest_deena_golf_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2015 - 05:26 AM

Don't mind me it's day 2 of a deena booze fest. I'm on my home patch so all you have to do is give it some clearance, if you happen to he a heterosexual male and don't appreciate the quality of the previous post - yeah right ;)

anyways, what was deenas number 1 fave boxing match of all time?

This pitted 2 of the perhaps not greatest fighters of all time (though in Mclennans case that remains debatable because at the time he was the hottest property in boxing that side of a younf mike tyson and was knocking them out with perhaps even more brutallity than the aforementioned - seriously!!! he was a pit-bull of a fighter and i would have fancied his chances against a post prison tyson even in view of the weight difference - he was THAT AWESOME, Nigel Benn found himself in the rare position of being the champion and also the overwhelming underdog - he was on a hiding to nothing and nobody in the world apart from Nigel saw it any other way - it was lambs to the slaughter, even for nigel benn - a guy who putn away iran barkely in a handfull of rounds, even that (and I do truly believe Nigels words after the fight 'they only brought him over to bash me up' the americans we're pissed about the barkley fight and wanted nigel benn on a pole, they wanted to weigh him in and show that it was the americans who ruled this fight game so they sent their very best, it really was america v's england that night)  - it just wasn't going to stop this american killer in the ring, this really is the story of boxing, it is what that sport was all about before the doctors and the medics stepped in and diluted it somewhat, I don't think there will ever be a fight like this one ever again, do enjoy........

#11 Guest_deena_golf_*

Guest_deena_golf_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:43 AM

no politics - yes agreed.

#12 Guest_deena_golf_*

Guest_deena_golf_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:35 AM

anyway one of my all time favourite songs springs to mind with all this night business and retro boxing....

#13 Guest_deena_golf_*

Guest_deena_golf_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2015 - 11:06 AM

waaaaaaaaaaay to much TMI  :)

#14 Guest_deena_golf_*

Guest_deena_golf_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:00 PM

More TMI here.

#15 Guest_deena_golf_*

Guest_deena_golf_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2015 - 01:03 PM

and here TMI 

#16 Guest_deena_golf_*

Guest_deena_golf_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2015 - 01:10 PM

lols hehehe dont need that

#17 Guest_deena_golf_*

Guest_deena_golf_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2015 - 01:42 PM

no need to boast.

#18 Guest_deena_golf_*

Guest_deena_golf_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:13 PM

no one else will appreciate this 

#19 Guest_deena_golf_*

Guest_deena_golf_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2015 - 03:24 PM

nor this.

#20 Guest_deena_golf_*

Guest_deena_golf_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:00 AM

Well it's day 3 of a deena boozing marathon - just to give you some insight in to the world of alcoholism lololo - I am not going to tar this thread with what happened last night other than appeal to the admins for a 'transgender' checkbox - the reason is not about 'look what i am look at me' because I never make a deal over it, but when you suddenly lose a prized friend because they suddenly realize it then that makes me extremely angry because i'd die for my friends and i consider each and everyone of them really special, but I cannot tag myself as 'not saying' or 'male' because it isn't in my nature to hide or be a man  :D  and men get their romantic visions when they see 'female' and can't even tell i'm not female - which is a compliment in disguise really, so just to get it all in the clear from the offset I think it would be great if I could use the transgener tag....

anyway some music or other coming up after i have been shopping for more lager hey!!!

:P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users