#1 axe360

axe360

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts
  • LocationSo Cal U.S.A.

Posted 13 August 2013 - 04:04 PM

Why do I have such a hard time getting pics to upload, keeps telling me "file is to big". I'm only trying to upload a pic that is 93 kb's..

I should be able to upload pics that are 1280x1024 or at least 800x600, could someone please look into this as a pic is worth a 1000 words. ;)  Thank you. Oh yeah, I have even tried the Advanced uploader, same thing..

Done with designing.

Released Courses: Real

The Golf Club @ Dove Mnt. AZ

Aronimink PA

Amana Colonies Iowa

Fictional:

The Grinder Anytown U.S.A.

#2 IanD

IanD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:15 PM

Try uploading them elsewhere and then using the image icon to paste in the URL of your upload.

its-easy.jpg

#3 axe360

axe360

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts
  • LocationSo Cal U.S.A.

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:54 PM

Yes, and I have in the past but I also have posted a few pics without having to go Offsite first. Was hoping an admin would look into this for me.. It's going to be very important also for beta testing, anything that makes this site more user friendly will  help.. 

Thanks though Ian.

Done with designing.

Aronimink PA

Amana Colonies Iowa

Fictional:

#4 Kablammo11

Kablammo11

Obscure Person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:52 AM

Axe, you mention that you already posted other image files? Perhaps that's the solution, because you are only allowed a total of 500 KB's of data and if your latest file exceeds this allowance, you will be told that it is too big...

Go to your name "axe360" on top of the page, click it once and then click on "My Settings" and finally on the "Manage Attachments" button in the selection on the left hand side. In there, you will find all your posted images and can delete older files to make room for new ones.

>>>>>>> Ka-Boom!

• Mulligan Municipal • Willow Heath • Pommeroy • Karen • Five Sisters • Xaxnax Borealis • Aroha • Prison Puttˆ

• The Upchuck   The Shogun  • Black Swan (•)

<<<<<

#5 axe360

axe360

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts
  • LocationSo Cal U.S.A.

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:39 PM

Sorry Kablammo, I feared I should have mentioned that I did that... I really appreciate the help though... I know how to go offsite (tinypics.com) and get a pic uploaded it just seams to me, that we should be able to do it here and like I said, its going to be critical when we do beta testing.. Thanks To TigersAgent I found out how easy it is to upload videos and I hope they can fix things so pics are that easy.. Thanks again for the help...

Axe

Done with designing.

Aronimink PA

Amana Colonies Iowa

Fictional:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users