#1 mjhamilton113

mjhamilton113

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationLincoln, RI

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:52 PM

I hate to do this guys, especially since I am sure someone has answered these questions, but I have searched and searched and found nothing.

Essentially the game has become unplayable for me. No matter how low I turn the settings I cannot get the swing meter to react, the graphics to look good, and the lighting to shine. The game was working well before the past two updates, but still not up to snuff especially when turning on shadows. I can run TGC at full graphical power without issues so I know my computer can handle it. However I would love some additional advice from you smart folks out there on how to gain graphical optimization. My specs are below. Thank you for the help and sorry to bother, but I really want to enjoy this game again!

Windows 7

i7 Intel Core 2.30 GHz

8 GB Ram

NVidia GeForce GT 650M 2GB graphics card

#2 Griz891

Griz891

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:04 PM

I think alot of people are feeling your pain. The meter stutter and graphics get worse and worse with each update since the last 2 updates. My machine worked fine when they switched over to 5, but the updates since has been horrible. Meter stutter is so bad after this last update it's unplayable again for me. Expecting everyone to have a gaming machine or forcing them to upgrade constantly isn't going to boost sales for this game. Your average Joe is going to buy this and wonder WTH is going on with there computer.

#3 Ch3apTrick

Ch3apTrick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:08 PM

I recently found out that wi-fi may have an added disadvantage especially goinh through that pile of c**p Steam.

We resolved a bitof this by cabling up the rig so if your  on wi-fi try cable see if that helps any?

I7 Devils Canyon - MSI Gaming 5 - 16gb Corsair Vengance - Zotac AMP Omega 980 ti - Asus ROG PG287Q - 120SSD Samsung - 3tb Western Digital Green - Windows 7 64bit Ulitmate - 100mb Virginmedia .

#4 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:10 PM

I recently found out that wi-fi may have an added disadvantage especially goinh through that pile of c**p Steam.

We resolved a bitof this by cabling up the rig so if your  on wi-fi try cable see if that helps any?

i had to do the same

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#5 mjhamilton113

mjhamilton113

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationLincoln, RI

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:10 PM