Tresclub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • LocationLa Mesa, CA USA

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:03 PM

Just saw this on Facebook and Twitter:

UPDATE: Just wanted to let everyone know we are starting the final testing phase of our newest build, and hopefully will have it uploaded by end of next week. Please keep in mind that these are tentative plans. We appreciate the patience!

• scoops100 likes this

PerfectGolfMember2.jpg 

“You only live once, do it right, and once is enough."

Windows 10 Home 64-bit |Intel® Core™ i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.2GHz | nVidea GeForce GTX 1070 FTW
16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 | 2/Samsung EVO 850 500gb SSD | Corsair 600cx PwrSup
BenQ ZOWIE 27" 1ms LCD HD | DirectX 12 | Realtek High Definition Audio | HD Pro Webcam C920

#2 Ch3apTrick

Ch3apTrick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:17 PM

Thank you look for to seeing the next build

I7 Devils Canyon - MSI Gaming 5 - 16gb Corsair Vengance - Zotac AMP Omega 980 ti - Asus ROG PG287Q - 120SSD Samsung - 3tb Western Digital Green - Windows 7 64bit Ulitmate - 100mb Virginmedia .

#3 nightowl

nightowl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:05 PM

Good to hear.  Personally, I always double the estimated amount of time.  So, I don't expect the next build for another 2-3 weeks.

#4 mebby

mebby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:06 PM

Good to hear.  Personally, I always double the estimated amount of time.  So, I don't expect the next build for another 2-3 weeks.

Really?  Not sure that's fair.  They have been roughly on time the last few updates (plus or minus a day).

Steam Name: Turnerm05

Swing Type: RTSC | Tour Pro | XB1 Wireless

Intel i7 4790K 4.0GHz

GTX 1080 Founders Edition

16GB DDR3

1 TB Samsung 850 EVO

#5 nightowl

nightowl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:08 PM

No, they haven't been on time with the updates.  Not as originally stated.  No big deal.  It's just the nature of the beast.

#6 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 01:46 AM

The title of this thread, "Update 07-30-15," is misleading... as if an update has taken place today.

Maybe if we would all just refrain from posting Update News, than the update will appear to come soon enough.

#7 mebby

mebby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 31 July 2015 - 01:55 AM

The title of this thread, "Update 07-30-15," is misleading... as if an update has taken place today.

Maybe if we would all just refrain from posting Update News, than the update will appear to come soon enough.

If we all refrain from posting update news then you'd see nothing but posts asking when the next update is... 

• RobV likes this

Intel i7 4790K 4.0GHz

16GB DDR3

1 TB Samsung 850 EVO

#8 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:03 AM

If we all refrain from posting update news then you'd see nothing but posts asking when the next update is... 

There already are topics about that.

It's like being in a van on a road trip, and the little ones in the back asking, "are-we-there-yet," over and over again.

Or, looking down at your watch, every minute, to see when your workday will end.

None of that makes any of this happen at a quicker pace.

It's actually quite annoying to click on a topic entitled, "Update 07-30-15," only to find out that there hasn't been any such update on this date.

A news update, about a potential game update, does not merit posting by anyone but the developers. As evidenced by this thread... users will post misleading topic titles on the issue, and make it seem like an actual game update has occurred, when it hasn't... further exasperating the delay.

#9 mebby

mebby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 31 July 2015 - 02:30 AM

There already are topics about that.

It's like being in a van on a road trip, and the little ones in the back asking, "are-we-there-yet," over and over again.

Or, looking down at your watch, every minute, to see when your workday will end.

None of that makes any of this happen at a quicker pace.

It's actually quite annoying to click on a topic entitled, "Update 07-30-15," only to find out that there hasn't been any such update on this date.

A news update, about a potential game update, does not merit posting by anyone but the developers. As evidenced by this thread... users will post misleading topic titles on the issue, and make it seem like an actual game update has occurred, when it hasn't... further exasperating the delay.

So.... you'd rather the continued approach of NO posts in this forum by the developers regarding updates while they are continuing to update the FB community?  Sorry man... just not getting your point other than it sounding like a thread title got your hopes up and you are disappointed.  

Intel i7 4790K 4.0GHz

16GB DDR3

1 TB Samsung 850 EVO

#10 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:35 AM

A news update, about a potential game update, does not merit posting by anyone but the developers. 

Super simple solution for you - Don't click on a thread with "update" in the title unless it was posted by a developer.

Done.

• Golden Bear likes this

#11 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 04:16 AM

So.... you'd rather the continued approach of NO posts in this forum by the developers regarding updates while they are continuing to update the FB community?  Sorry man... just not getting your point other than it sounding like a thread title got your hopes up and you are disappointed.  

If I want to read what is posted on facebook or twitter, than I will go to facebook or twitter, and set the necessary notification alerts.

I did not get my hopes up, nor disappointed... I simply got annoyed - by the misleading title.

#12 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:31 AM

Super simple solution for you - Don't click on a thread with "update" in the title unless it was posted by a developer.
Done.

Exactamundo.

#13 Griz891

Griz891

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:35 AM

Good things come to those who wait!!! ;)

#14 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:11 PM

You got annoyed by the thread title?   Geez, would hate to have been sitting next to you as you read through the post...   :wacko:

Oh yeah, thanks for the update Tresclub.   ;)

• scoops100 likes this

#15 3199E5kennetharry

3199E5kennetharry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 04:58 PM

Why wasn't it put in  'News & Information'

Processor: Intel Core i5-7400 Kaby Lake CPU, 4 Cores, 3.0 - 3.5GHz

CPU Cooler: Intel Stock CPU Cooler

Motherboard: Asus PRIME B250M-A Motherboard

Memory: 16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory (2 x 8GB Sticks)

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Graphics Card

OS Drive: 250GB SK hynix SL301 Solid State Drive

Storage Drive: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Hard Disk

Power Supply: Aerocool 80 PLUS 600W PSU

Sound Card: Onboard High Definition Audio

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit

#16 Tresclub

Tresclub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • LocationLa Mesa, CA USA

Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:02 PM

Oh yeah, thanks for the update Tresclub.   ;)

Thanks Rob.

PerfectGolfMember2.jpg 

“You only live once, do it right, and once is enough."

Windows 10 Home 64-bit |Intel® Core™ i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.2GHz | nVidea GeForce GTX 1070 FTW
16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 | 2/Samsung EVO 850 500gb SSD | Corsair 600cx PwrSup
BenQ ZOWIE 27" 1ms LCD HD | DirectX 12 | Realtek High Definition Audio | HD Pro Webcam C920

#17 wingates

wingates

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationNorth West England

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:52 PM

Good things come to those who wait!!! ;)

Still waiting for my refund from Tiger Woods online. Promised everything to get our money then shut down. What is that French phrase? Oh Yes. Deja Vu

#18 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 11:33 PM

Still waiting for my refund from Tiger Woods online. Promised everything to get our money then shut down. What is that French phrase? Oh Yes. Deja Vu

What does this even mean?

#19 Griz891

Griz891

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:42 AM

What does this even mean?

Had me scratching my head too Mike. :huh:

#20 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,532 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:47 AM

lol - PG is not TWO, no question about that.

As for your TWO refund....I'd think about "moving on" at this point honestly.  ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users