Photo

Pledge fund for PP Asset Store Designers?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MimicPS

MimicPS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 12:39 PM

Hi all,

Not presently in the realms of Unity and CF design myself, but just wondering if there is room in the licensing of Unity Asset Store objects for a 'group' ownership to allow a library of purchased elements to be shared around the development circle?

As a non-participant but great fan of the work you are producing and hopefully bringing to fruition at some time in the future, I would be happy to start with a donation and it could be a way to support the designers without the inevitable drawbacks of DLC down the track.

Any thoughts on this, and ideas on whether a 'team' license is feasible?

#2 IanK

IanK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 12:48 PM

Hi all,

Not presently in the realms of Unity and CF design myself, but just wondering if there is room in the licensing of Unity Asset Store objects for a 'group' ownership to allow a library of purchased elements to be shared around the development circle?

As a non-participant but great fan of the work you are producing and hopefully bringing to fruition at some time in the future, I would be happy to start with a donation and it could be a way to support the designers without the inevitable drawbacks of DLC down the track.

Any thoughts on this, and ideas on whether a 'team' license is feasible?

Sounds like a great idea but I'm not sure how you would go about licensing assets for a group of unknown numbers.
Steam Name: n.bonaparte
WWG1WGA

#3 aftrshok99

aftrshok99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • LocationSoutheast Missouri

Posted 12 August 2015 - 01:07 PM

Sounds like a great idea but I'm not sure how you would go about licensing assets for a group of unknown numbers.

Same here, not sure on the licensing part of it and how to go about that.

Courses Created with Course Forge:

Bellerive CC

Fishers Island

Forest Hills CC - WIP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users