• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Romansoleil

Romansoleil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:03 AM

Hi,can anybody tell me where can I play or practice perfect pararell. Looks like the site isnt open yet for golf, i read somewere late 2013 it was gonna start, can anybody confirm, tyvm.

Roman

#2 Kablammo11

Kablammo11

Obscure Person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:53 AM

You can't play or practice yet. The game is still under development. The ETA is… in a few months. They say.

>>>>>>> Ka-Boom!

• Mulligan Municipal • Willow Heath • Pommeroy • Karen • Five Sisters • Xaxnax Borealis • Aroha • Prison Puttˆ

• The Upchuck   The Shogun  • Black Swan (•)

<<<<<

#3 Gary_A_D

Gary_A_D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:16 PM

I hope it's sooner than later. World Golf Tour (WGT) is about to drive me insane. At least, there are allot of displaced TWO players at WGT, so, I can still stay in contact with them. I hate WGT, but at least it gives me my cyber golf fix, and, having purchased TW12 before TWO split, I play an occasional round, but, it's very boring, not having anyone to play with. Hey K11, I hope you have been okay, and look forward to the challenge, when ever Perfect Golf finally comes out. 

#4 Kablammo11

Kablammo11

Obscure Person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:14 AM

Hey Gary. I'm not okay: No TW12 for me (too tedious) and no WGT (too ungolfy). I haven't swung a computer club in months and my clicky fingers are itching like crazy. Instead of birdies and eagles all I get is an ugly cold turkey. Be well, pal… see ya on the lush fairways of tomorrow.

>>>>>>> Ka-Boom!

• Mulligan Municipal • Willow Heath • Pommeroy • Karen • Five Sisters • Xaxnax Borealis • Aroha • Prison Puttˆ

• The Upchuck   The Shogun  • Black Swan (•)

<<<<<

#5 tbt60

tbt60

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:39 PM

i have been waiting for this to get up and running for ever, quit dragging your feet, and lets play.

#6 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

Hi,can anybody tell me where can I play or practice perfect pararell. Looks like the site isnt open yet for golf, i read somewere late 2013 it was gonna start, can anybody confirm, tyvm.

Until a later release comes along you can download the physics alpha test to give you a driving range to play around with until we release something closer to being finished, It;s in the downloads section of the website.

#7 Romansoleil

Romansoleil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:34 AM

Tks Mike for the info, i tried the driving range but had one probleme, i couldnt get out of full screen and the only way to get out of the driving range was to turn off the power of my pc, how do i get out of the dr ty

Roman

#8 highfade

highfade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,749 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:38 AM

Tks Mike for the info, i tried the driving range but had one probleme, i couldnt get out of full screen and the only way to get out of the driving range was to turn off the power of my pc, how do i get out of the dr ty

Pressing Alt  F4 closes the program

Intel Core i5-6600 CPU 3.3 GHz       Geforce GTX 1060        16GB  RAM       Windows 10 64 bit

Hazyview  (600m above sea level)    --   Nautilus Bay  (Revamp done)  --  Cape Fear  (TGC  adaptation)  --  Aloe Ridge  --  Nahoon Reef GC  --  Chambers Bay 

Abel's Crossing  --  Solitude Links GC

#9 shimonko

shimonko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:48 AM

Is the physics alpha link broken, or is there some region restriction? 'File not found' for me after clicking on the download link.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users