#1 ✠ davef ✠

✠ davef ✠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts
  • LocationCouncil Bluffs, Ia

Posted 24 August 2015 - 11:12 AM

first off thanks to all the folks who are in the process of learning and working with CF im sure in time we will see some stunning work.

my question when a builder publishes a course will the players be able to put together their own library of courses

or will they all be lumped together like they are on TGC where you may spend hours just trying to play a good playable course, and to be honest finding reviews in forums and such to read are nothing more then a waste of time that could be spent playing the game.

CUK Mantis Gamer PC (Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9,10 Core                            MSI GF75 Thin 17" Laptop

32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD                                                          I5 8GB Ram GTX1650 

NVIDIA RTX 2070 8GB OC, 600W PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 11                           144 Hz Windows 11

VIOTEK 35" CURVED  144HZ-200HZ OC MONITOR

Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive

Klipsch Sound System

BENCHMARKS-https://www.userbenc...serRun/38611652  

#2 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 04:24 PM

I believe for user made courses, you will be able to add or not add them to uour course library. Official PG courses will automatically be downloaded with each update, that is, if an official cpurse is part of the update.

#3 mebby

mebby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 24 August 2015 - 04:25 PM

When will we be able to start playing these user created courses?  I'm starting to see a lot of good work going on by the community - would love to play some of these soon!

• Volker and ✠ davef ✠ like this

Steam Name: Turnerm05

Swing Type: RTSC | Tour Pro | XB1 Wireless

Intel i7 4790K 4.0GHz

GTX 1080 Founders Edition

16GB DDR3

1 TB Samsung 850 EVO

#4 RobV

RobV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 04:37 PM

Same here! Just think what a nice library we would have already in early access! Looking forward to all of them!
  • ✠ davef ✠ likes this

#5 J.H.Buchanan

J.H.Buchanan

PG Ameteur Titleist Golf Balls

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach, Florida

Posted 06 September 2015 - 12:55 AM

They need to blow us away with the Official Release slam us with about 25 courses that none of us have seen before - just overwhelm us with content that we can not even absorb or experience in a few days even and then also wait until the early release but definitely have it then of different outfits - CLOTHES - that the golfer can wear so we can customize our golfer more AND have female golfers and on top of this include Course Forge like they said they would and I think we would be blown away - WHAM and then for 10 weeks each week release another new course all this for FREE !!! They can be courses someone made that they have vetted. so what happens is we get slammed by 25 courses plus Course Forge so your deciding to design and you want to play and check out the new content plus you got outfits - CLOTHES - to pick from then each week (time flies) WHAM another course and this happens for 10 WEEKS !!! We would not be caught up for a couple of months, all the naysayers would pipe down. It would be Epic. (There will only be one moment in time where there is an Official Release of Perfect Golf - I'm just saying - it's only gonna happen ONCE)

Little known fact when King Arthur was trying to make a golf course and he ran into some conflict. King Arthur: There's a peace only to be found on the other side of war. If that war should come I will fight it!    Other important fact. Read the Book of John in the Holy Bible. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users