Photo

If you want to use the Perfect Golf .icon on your desktop ...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 J.H.Buchanan

J.H.Buchanan

PG Ameteur Titleist Golf Balls

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach, Florida

Posted 02 September 2015 - 01:08 AM

If you have  a shortcut on your desktop to for example the Perfect Parallel forums:

Desktop%20Icon.jpg

And you want to use the Perfect Golf icon with this shortcut as shown above you can find it at:

Steam\Steam\games   [this is where the .ico file is located on your pc (more than likely)]

Path%20to%20icons.jpg

It is NOT Necessarily on drive G: this is the partition I installed it into but the path is Steam\Steam\games and whatever the harddrive letter is you installed steam at. NOT where you installed Perfect Golf but where Steam is installed at unless you installed Perfect Golf to the default. 

What this means is that it is where you installed Steam and in that directory/folder it is at subfolder Steam and then another subfolder games. many icons there of games you have are there. 

Now I just click this cool shortcut to Wham !! be at the forums .. should have done this months ago but I was kidnapped and was buried under the ground for awhile. 

Little known fact when King Arthur was trying to make a golf course and he ran into some conflict. King Arthur: There's a peace only to be found on the other side of war. If that war should come I will fight it!    Other important fact. Read the Book of John in the Holy Bible. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users