#1 ☠InDaSkies☠

☠InDaSkies☠

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • LocationCedar Lake Indiana

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:39 AM

I just watched the game play video and I have to say that so far I like it. It looks like you can create an IP game. That's cool. And play selected holes or front or back. Hopefully this will be the game a lot of people have been waiting for. Myself and a couple of buddies used to play eighteen holes on Tiger Woods every morning and now we hardly talk to each other. So I'm hoping for a game that friends will be able to hook up for a fun golf game. Keep up the good work PP your on the right track. And just for the record anything good is worth waiting for.

• Erik Lugris likes this

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit.
Silverstone ST1500 1500W ATX
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Editon
4x Kingston Digital HyperX Fury 240GB SSD Sata III HD's In Raid 0
1 TB HD for storage
Asus Rog Maximus VIII Extreme/Assembly Motherboard
4x16GB Corsair Dominator Series Memory
Intel Core i7 6700K 4.700.0 MHz Overlocked Quad Core Skylake Desktop Processor, Socket LGA 1151
Zalman Reserator XT External Water Cooling System GPU & CPU
1x LG WH10LS30 Blu-ray Burner
1x LG GGW-H20L Blu-Ray Player
HP ZR 30" Monitor 2560x1600 Resolution

#2 Guest_Pssst..(I work for EA)_*

Guest_Pssst..(I work for EA)_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:54 AM

I just watched the game play video and I have to say that so far I like it. It looks like you can create an IP game. That's cool. And play selected holes or front or back. Hopefully this will be the game a lot of people have been waiting for. Myself and a couple of buddies used to play eighteen holes on Tiger Woods every morning and now we hardly talk to each other. So I'm hoping for a game that friends will be able to hook up for a fun golf game. Keep up the good work PP your on the right track. And just for the record anything good is worth waiting for.

Beautiful...I agree big daddy..I agree

funny-gif-Star-Trek-Patrick-Stewart-1.gi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users