122 replies to this topic

#121 Golden Bear

Golden Bear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 11:42 PM

Let me clarify, I was referring to the difficulty of the 3-click meter. I stated early on in the forums that a smooth meter is essential. The current meter still needs adjustment and optimization. Transparency needs to be removed, with certain backgrounds the meter becomes difficult to read and transparency may also reduce the performance of the meter.

pardon me Curly :D

Nyuk nyuk nyuk  :)

#122 wim1234

wim1234

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 09:16 AM

When the game can be played "offline".

I am talking about going to File on the Menu Bar in Steam and choosing to play without being connected to the Internet. Now it's just your computer, OS and PG involved.

not possible, in offline mode no courses appear on the selection screen..another bug

#123 erwildcat

erwildcat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  • LocationPiedmont North Carolina

Posted 22 January 2016 - 02:11 PM

If you play as I do, solo rounds, it is still coming via the internet as the game is streamed via Steam. It is possible that Steam itself could be the problem as I believe they restrict download speed depending on volume of traffic.

I may be totally wrong but I do believe that this is the case.

My theory is based on the fact that some of us have no problems  but others do so there can't be an issue with the game as we would all have the same problem, so therefore it must be caused by an outside influence, namely Steam.

You nailed it, Vernon520. They need to fix offline mode before they go any further. Should be priority #1 because Steam just sucks for some of us.

ASUS Microsoft Windows 11 Home, AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor, 3600 Mhz, 6 Core(s),  (RAM) 16.0 GB

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users