2 replies to this topic

#1 Crusher

Crusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 05:06 AM

I played two Tour Pro players tonight in pick-up matches. I could see them struggling with their Tee and Fairway shots.  The one click aim using the M key normally appears when it was their turn, not anymore!

Congrats on fixing the M Key exploit.

That's the last currently known exploit that's been patched to the best of my knowledge.

Good job devs!

⛳                          🏌️‍♂️                             🏌️‍♀️                              ⛳

xqc8g0-2.png

🏌️‍♂️                                                       🏌️‍♀️
Userbenchmarks:
Custom Build 2019

⛳                          🏌️‍♂️                             🏌️‍♀️                              ⛳

51049423131_98884de356_w.jpg

#2 Zelma

Zelma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 06:49 AM

I understand what he is saying, I have been trying not to use the m button because I knew it was going to go away. Sometimes you don't have much of a clue on where to hit the ball, especially on your second shot, yes I got lazy and hit the M button, online it speeds up the game. 

I can tell when someone uses it  (sometimes) and I'm sure that anyone who plays tour pro can tell also.  We all get lazy and if the M button is there we use it, its gone now and I hope by not relying on it will benefit me in the future, just need to stay on the fairway or you are going to be guessing.

I think this post is Crusher just saying it can be a game changer for those who use it, just makes thing harder, scores will go up for those who either don't know the course or hit it off the fairway....my two cents, ok maybe one cent.

• Crusher likes this

#3 Crusher

Crusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 07:08 AM

@ Zelma

Spot on. That is exactly what I am talking about.

xqc8g0-2.png

🏌️‍♂️                                                       🏌️‍♀️
Userbenchmarks:
Custom Build 2019

51049423131_98884de356_w.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users