4 replies to this topic

#1 DriverDivots

DriverDivots

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 07:59 PM

Just wondering at this point if I should just wait for the public release, or am I still able to be invited to the CF beta? I've started dabbling into unity and importing height maps for local courses here and I was hoping to be using CF soon.  My projects are mainly local courses right now so I can play them on the simulator with gc2.

#2 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 11 January 2016 - 10:28 PM

The Dev's had hinted that CF would possibly be made available before Christmas/New Year. Oh well, missed that then, lol. Mike posted the following in a thread asking about release of Course Forge.

Almost certainly it will be in public beta by the end of the year.

Click on the little arrow top right in Mike's quote to be taken to the thread in question.

I don't think the CF public release should be too far off, but a Dev may pop in and tell you different. They obviously have reasons for not rolling it out, but I don't know what they may be.

#3 Justin9926

Justin9926

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:11 PM

From what I was told in global chat the other week is that it's ready to be released. The only thing holding them back right now is they first have to figure out how they are going to release the courses. Whether or not they are going to use the pass or something else. I'm hoping they can figure it out soon. I think once they release CF and courses can be released you will see the lobby fill up with more players. I have a few friends now that play over on TGC just for the fact of being able to play different courses. 

Asus ROG G751JT-CH71 Gaming Laptop

2.5 GHz Intel Core i7– 4710HQ

Nvidia GTX 970M 3GB GDDR5

16 GB DDR3

Windows 10 64-bit

#4 trailblazergolf

trailblazergolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Locationflorida

Posted 12 January 2016 - 03:29 PM

I am sooo ready to start filling up a course folder -- :)

#5 DriverDivots

DriverDivots

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 10:12 PM

Gotcha.  Yeah I saw when Mike posted that possibly by the end of the year it would be released.  I think I'll just hang tight knowing that it'll probably be here in a month or so.  I'm just ready to start playing some of my courses on the simulator!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users