#121 mebby

mebby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 12 March 2016 - 12:10 AM

Mebby wasn't trying to be "elite", the other day. I just didn't know if you played golf IRL and understood handicaps & course slope rating.

I don't care what method people us. I just want big tournaments with lots of people playing. That's the good thing about OGT right now for people who've been wanting stat tracking and handicap tracking. They're doing an excellelnt job at all that right now for free!

Yea I play.  Played my whole life and I'm 40.

I agree that OGT is doing a fantastic job.

I've also spent a majority of my time with this game playing motion swing so I understand the depth and complexity of using that or RTSM very well.  But for me, at this point, RTSC is where it's at.  It allows me to plug my laptop into my media room setup and play from my easy chair with a beer (multiple, multiple beers).  RTSC has enhanced my enjoyment of this game.  Further - I'm seeing more parity than I ever expected between 3C, RTSC, and RTSM.  So hats off to PP for pulling off this feat.

Steam Name: Turnerm05

Swing Type: RTSC | Tour Pro | XB1 Wireless

Intel i7 4790K 4.0GHz

GTX 1080 Founders Edition

16GB DDR3

1 TB Samsung 850 EVO

#122 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,536 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 12:11 AM

It allows me to plug my laptop into my media room setup and play from my easy chair with a beer (multiple, multiple beers).

I have thoroughly explored this and found it can be highly detrimental to scoring on Tour Pro...

:D

That said, I plan to resume the research again this evening.

#123 AwYea

AwYea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

Posted 12 March 2016 - 12:16 AM

Further - I'm seeing more parity than I ever expected between 3C, RTSC, and RTSM.  So hats off to PP for pulling off this feat.

I'm seeing it too. If they're able to pull it off more power to PG. I was just basing my knowledge off racing sims. Which i play with a gamepad, not hardcore enough to drop $350 for a good wheel set-up, but i'm not complaining if them guys are beating me. I just hot lap anyhow in racing sims, no mp.

I hope PG doesn't have me scrounging up for a $2000 simulator.I'd be lying if i said it's not already in the back of my mind. :D

PG + OGT & MP = Golfing Bliss! 

Steam-ahhyeaa

#124 Acrilix

Acrilix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationBedford, UK

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:07 AM

I was just basing my knowledge off racing sims. Which i play with a gamepad, not hardcore enough to drop $350 for a good wheel set-up, but i'm not complaining if them guys are beating me. I just hot lap anyhow in racing sims, no mp.

I hope PG doesn't have me scrounging up for a $2000 simulator.I'd be lying if i said it's not already in the back of my mind. :D

Interestingly I have a G27 racing wheel, but like a gamepad vs a golf simulator, I can always achieve better times on racing games using an xbox 360 pad than by using this! The more realistic the hardware, the more difficult I find everything becomes.

life ................... don't talk to me about life ................

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users