#1 Mav78

Mav78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationNewport, Wales

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:45 PM

Are any of you still creating courses on APCD? i've got a few nearly ready but I need to to do the damn blending and I just dont know whether I have the inclination knowing PP is coming soon. I did hear a while back that there may be an option to transfer the files to PP from APCD? Please tell me course forge has no blending lol

• Dazmaniac likes this

#2 FixAmer1st

FixAmer1st

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationSun City Center, FL

Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:46 PM

Are any of you still creating courses on APCD? i've got a few nearly ready but I need to to do the damn blending and I just dont know whether I have the inclination knowing PP is coming soon. I did hear a while back that there may be an option to transfer the files to PP from APCD? Please tell me course forge has no blending lol

Please work on them and release the courses Mav. Or at least offer them to the designers at Links Corner who are still working on Links courses. They will give you full co-designer mention I am sure. They have with others offered to them for completion.

Links, regardless of the eventual release of PP, will be here for a long time yet. Only designer who has definitely stated he is through with Links is Dr. Robert Miller and he is going to be sorely missed. Many are still trying to talk him out of it but so far he has not relented.

Jerry

Links Golf
CPU_Match_Play_Tour.jpg
CPU_Director_2013.jpg
Administrator of KISS Tours

Dell XPS Desktop
4th Generation Intel Core i7-4790 @ 4.0 GHz
16 GB DDR3 Memory
Win7 64 bit Home Premium
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 4GB
1TB SATA HardDrive

#3 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:07 PM

Like Jerry says, release them. There are still new releases popping up over at Linkscorner.

As for Course Forge, it has been cretaed by MJ and the gang so that it does the seam blending for you.

;)

#4 Guest_Nemesis_*

Guest_Nemesis_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:29 AM

The courses at Linkscorner just "keep on coming".  I have been playing both Links 03 and TW 08 for the past six months again - so glad I reinstalled them and can play really good compeition at both LSPN and GR.

#5 Mav78

Mav78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationNewport, Wales

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:57 PM

Thanks for the reply Daz, thankgod belnding is done for you, im useless! Jerry I will get these courses finished over the coming weeks and post them up, i wasnt sure how much links is used nowadays. Is there still a cases ladder? i used to love playing ladder games

#6 FixAmer1st

FixAmer1st

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationSun City Center, FL

Posted 25 May 2014 - 09:32 PM

Thanks for the reply Daz, thankgod belnding is done for you, im useless! Jerry I will get these courses finished over the coming weeks and post them up, i wasnt sure how much links is used nowadays. Is there still a cases ladder? i used to love playing ladder games

I'll be waiting for them Mav. I am the one that received the files and uploads them to LC and give them to apcd.com for posting there.

No Ladder anymore but we have GameRanger where you can meet and play against others.

There are also a few off line Tours, my Links Tours is one, where you can play two week Events in the various Tours we host.

Jerry

Links Golf
CPU_Match_Play_Tour.jpg
CPU_Director_2013.jpg
Administrator of KISS Tours

Dell XPS Desktop
4th Generation Intel Core i7-4790 @ 4.0 GHz
16 GB DDR3 Memory
Win7 64 bit Home Premium
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 4GB
1TB SATA HardDrive

#7 Mav78

Mav78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationNewport, Wales

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:28 PM

I finished the handicapping for Rolls of Kohala and made a few adjustments that the guys said so i will repost it soon Jerry. Is not blending your course frowned upon? I have one other courses nearly finished - desert course - and another coming along well. shame about cases, this weekend i will have a look at your tour and join up if thats ok.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users