#1 karma4u

karma4u

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:45 PM

So i am playing the other game which has been released in "early access". It is playing fantastic, btw. I come to these forums every week expecting some type of update, but nothing. I really believe that the community deserves just a tad more respect. Hey, if this is the way you guys feel inclined, then just remember, "what goes around, comes around". I truly do not want to complain, but the lack of response to the community is unbelievable. I mean really, is a couple of minutes of typing not worth it to you to inform the community of your progress, or lack thereof.........whatever. I trust this will be taken the way it is intended, not as a slam at PP but rather as a request for some type of regular updates. Surely, this is not an unreasonable request.

• Mick-S and Harald like this

Antec p100

i7@ 3.4..win 10-64bit..16gb ram..EVGA gtx970 FTW..4gb..ACX 2.0....Corsair HX750w & hydro cooler..

Gsync..2560x1440..144 hz..1ms 

#2 Mav78

Mav78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationNewport, Wales

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:17 AM

have u read any of the other posts? the admins have replied a fair few times. the game will be ready as and when not much else to tell us?

#3 Richard Nalezynski

Richard Nalezynski

Producer - Perfect Parallel

• Administrators
  • 17 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY USA

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:14 PM

Wow, I thought we were doing a better job of communicating recently. In fact, I've been personally making sure of it.

Maybe the frequency isn't acceptable enough? It's always a challenge in finding a balance between working to build something and talking about it... or at least the things you can share, anyway.

Thanks to everyone who has been supportive, and for whom the most recent updates have had an impact.

Stay tuned. There's more.

#4 Harald

Harald

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationNuremberg, Germany

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:25 PM

Wow, I thought we were doing a better job of communicating recently. In fact, I've been personally making sure of it.

Maybe the frequency isn't acceptable enough? It's always a challenge in finding a balance between working to build something and talking about it... or at least the things you can share, anyway.

Thanks to everyone who has been supportive, and for whom the most recent updates have had an impact.

Stay tuned. There's more.

The Question is only when?

I7-6700k, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, Palit GTX 1070 Super Jetstream 8GB,16 GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4-3200, Enermax Revolution87+ 850 W ATX 2.4, SSD Samsung 850 Pro, Eizo Color Graphic CS270 - 27", Win 10 Pro (64bit)

#5 Blackadar

Blackadar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:37 PM

I'm not sure that repeatedly saying that there's nothing to say is effectively communicating.

#6 IanD

IanD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:02 PM

In essence Blackadar, you're making a point about nothing...

#7 Blackadar

Blackadar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:20 PM

In essence Blackadar, you're making a point about nothing...

Yep.

Of course, that's different than having no point.

#8 Andrew

Andrew

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,524 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:47 AM

What specifically do you want to know? 

#9 Kablammo11

Kablammo11

Obscure Person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 06:39 AM

As famous therapist, psychologist and philosopher Paul Watzlawick once put it: "You can't not communicate!". In that regard we have been told so much already.

>>>>>>> Ka-Boom!

• Mulligan Municipal • Willow Heath • Pommeroy • Karen • Five Sisters • Xaxnax Borealis • Aroha • Prison Puttˆ

• The Upchuck   The Shogun  • Black Swan (•)

<<<<<

#10 Harald

Harald

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationNuremberg, Germany

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:37 AM

What specifically do you want to know? 

For Example a calulable Timetable about the Sucess in the Development? Or weekly/mothly Informations about the Status of the Game?

I'm personaly not interested in Course Forge. I wanna play Golf and so since meanwhile more then 1,5 Years that would helpfull to know what's goin on.

I7-6700k, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, Palit GTX 1070 Super Jetstream 8GB,16 GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4-3200, Enermax Revolution87+ 850 W ATX 2.4, SSD Samsung 850 Pro, Eizo Color Graphic CS270 - 27", Win 10 Pro (64bit)

#11 fungolfer

fungolfer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 08:15 AM

When I see whats going on at the HB Forums atm, I sure hope that PP still keeps taking their time to make the beta as good as possible. There will always be suggestions on how to make things better / harder or easier but the main things of gameplay should be ready to play. I wouldn't like to see big changes in gameplay after the beta has gone live...Too many bad experiences with that for me.

• ✠ davef ✠ likes this

Who cares...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users