6 replies to this topic

#1 Andrew

Andrew

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,524 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:44 PM

We have now reached that point where we are looking to differentiate our community website from our corporate website.  Since the community is important to us, we wanted to know if there are any members out there who are in the web design business who would be interested in being hired to build not only our new corporate sales focused web site but also our perfect golf online portal which will become the hub of our online gaming.

If you are interested or have a recommendation that you would like to share please post a reply to this thread. 

Thanks Andrew

#2 olazaboll

olazaboll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 08:50 PM

Hi Andrew 

I have a long time friend who lives on the next street of mine ... I know he has made websites in the past , and he has his own company today. Its not exaclty based on doing websites ... but I think he can do that kind of service too ... here is a link to his website if you like to take a look .. 

http://www.gbo.se/lang_en/

Plz tell me if you want me to ask him if he would be intrested ... I know he knows about Unitiy and he is very familiar with working with 3D programmes. If needded, I can work as a link between him and the Golf Sim World (=PG).

Regards

Ola

#3 BladeUK

BladeUK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:10 PM

Andrew,

I've left a note for Tazz, to see if he is interested. He has written and maintained many quality sites over the years.

Dave.

#4 Unique

Unique

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Queensland, Australia

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:39 AM

Hi Andrew,

Here is somebody you can contact to build your new community website. www.garberconsulting.net Chad is my personal friend who is honest reliable and trustworthy, and not too costly either. Get in contact with him at his web site or through facebook (because we talk on there a lot) and see what he says. More than one option is always good. Just mention Peter Gemmill and he will treat you well. Or send me a contact for him and I'll get him to contact you.

Peter

I just spoke to Chad Garber and he is happy to talk to you about what you expect from him. He lives in Roswell, Georgia

#5 Andrew

Andrew

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,524 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:08 PM

Thanks guys we will look at all of their information.  Appreciate the responses.

• Unique likes this

#6 olazaboll

olazaboll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:23 PM

Hi Again

Just for your info, I got feedback from my friend , Stanley , that he thinks this would be a very interesting project to work on .

#7 Tazz

Tazz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:17 AM

PM sent to you Andrew on this subject. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users