• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#1 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 08:58 AM

As always Personal attacks are not allowed in the PG forums. We want this to be a nice place for people to visit and contribute constructively. If you have nothing to contribute other than an attack on another poster, please think twice before posting. 

PS accusations of cheating and cheating discussion is also not allowed so please bear this in mind before posting.

• KenR, fungolfer, olazaboll and 19 others like this

#2 Vernon520

Vernon520

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts
  • LocationWestcliff-on-Sea, Essex. U.K

Posted 18 March 2016 - 03:49 PM

It really aggrieves me that anyone (Mike), should have to make such a statement but unfortunately it is a fact of life.

This is not the place to air personal grievances or attacks upon others whether they feel the need too or not and at the end of the day, what does it achieve?

Absolutely nothing.

• cajuncapgun likes this

#3 Crusher

Crusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 04:23 PM

It really aggrieves me that anyone (Mike), should have to make such a statement but unfortunately it is a fact of life.

This is not the place to air personal grievances or attacks upon others whether they feel the need too or not and at the end of the day, what does it achieve?

Absolutely nothing.

I totally agree but there are six people from the past who are simply transfixed on trying to derail my topics. Worse than that, they pay no heed to someone else's topic if I join in to add helpful information.

Bottom line Vernon.  It's time these instigators get banned, not suspended.  They are expecting it to happen anyway. I have a lot of friends out there who are not happy with their behavior in here or during game-play.

IMHO they should be banned from the forum and the game so their attitudes can't be experienced by newcomers.

⛳                          🏌️‍♂️                             🏌️‍♀️                              ⛳

xqc8g0-2.png

🏌️‍♂️                                                       🏌️‍♀️
Userbenchmarks:
Custom Build 2019

⛳                          🏌️‍♂️                             🏌️‍♀️                              ⛳

51049423131_98884de356_w.jpg

#4 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,537 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 04:27 PM

Guys, this is a pinned topic where Mike was making a declaration - Pretty sure the intention was never to have discussion around this point.

It was an "announcement" more than "Hey lets' talk about attacks on other posters on the forum!"

lol   :)

• fungolfer and MERACE like this

#5 IanK

IanK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 04:50 PM

I've never been one for accepting that everyone should be tarred with the same brush. I would much prefer those who are the problem to be dealt with accordingly.
  • cajuncapgun and Golden Bear like this
Steam Name: n.bonaparte
WWG1WGA

#6 JoeF

JoeF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts
  • LocationBrighton, Ontario, Canada

Posted 18 March 2016 - 04:56 PM

Yet you post in this topic then contradict yourself. Get a clue!

That's an attack.  Stop it.   :angry:

• Golden Bear and Vernon520 like this

Intel i5-4570 cpu @ 3.2 GHz, ASUS Z74-K mb, ASUS GeForce GTX 960 gpu, 16 GB ram, 2 x SSD drives, Windows 10 64 bit

Steam name: sound_flier

#7 Crusher

Crusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 05:42 PM

That's an attack.  Stop it.   :angry:

Sorry Joe. I have seen your relationships with the "clique". I cannot take your posts seriously.  You should quote the others as well.

xqc8g0-2.png

Userbenchmarks:
Custom Build 2019

#8 Vernon520

Vernon520

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 07:10 PM

Guys, this is a pinned topic where Mike was making a declaration - Pretty sure the intention was never to have discussion around this point.

It was an "announcement" more than "Hey lets' talk about attacks on other posters on the forum!"

lol   :)

If that was the intention then it should of been locked not pinned, I think.

#9 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,537 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 07:12 PM

If that was the intention then it should of been locked not pinned, I think.

I'm sure it was simply an oversight…

Do you really believe Mike wants to have a conversation going about personal attacks?

#10 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 07:21 PM

I purposely did not lock this thread, people cam post as they wish. The message has been send and people have seen it. I will start to put people's accounts on moderator approval as of this post if they simply cannot get along. 

#11 Buck

Buck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,537 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 07:22 PM

I purposely did not lock this thread, people cam post as they wish. The message has been send and people have seen it. I will start to put people's accounts on moderator approval as of this post if they simply cannot get along.

I stand corrected! :-)

#12 mebby

mebby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,517 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 18 March 2016 - 08:49 PM

Since it's opened for a reason I'll just take an opportunity to respond to Crusher's post above where he's calling for people to be banned.

Crusher - this isn't your call.  I could sit here and say that you should be banned.  There's a reason you often find yourself in the middle of all the drama.  Not sure if you've stepped back and thought that one through or not.

And for the record - all I suggested was that you not cross post you videos into multiple threads.  You already have your own personal video diary thread so you can either post them in there or in a new thread if it's for a purpose (like to highlight an issue or even a great shot or perhaps a beautiful course design, etc). 

I wasn't attempting to derail anything - simply making a point.

• Perculator and Golden Bear like this

Steam Name: Turnerm05

Swing Type: RTSC | Tour Pro | XB1 Wireless

Intel i7 4790K 4.0GHz

GTX 1080 Founders Edition

16GB DDR3

1 TB Samsung 850 EVO

#13 Vernon520

Vernon520

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 09:06 PM

Just a quick suggestion: Anyone who feels the need to attack some else, could you please refrain from doing so because it makes you sound like a bunch of children and it isn't very pleasant for the rest of us.

If you must persist, then please do it through the one on one personal messages, then you can all really say what it is that you want to say and then maybe you can all get it off your chests and be done with it.

Thank You! 

• mistajam and Crusher like this

#14 JoeF

JoeF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 09:13 PM

Sorry Joe. I have seen your relationships with the "clique". I cannot take your posts seriously.  You should quote the others as well.

You know nothing of the sort.  Drop it.

• Golden Bear likes this

Intel i5-4570 cpu @ 3.2 GHz, ASUS Z74-K mb, ASUS GeForce GTX 960 gpu, 16 GB ram, 2 x SSD drives, Windows 10 64 bit

#15 Crusher

Crusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 09:19 PM

You know nothing of the sort.  Drop it.

Sorry Joe, you are taunting. Not very appropriate behavior for a moderator.

xqc8g0-2.png

Userbenchmarks:
Custom Build 2019

#16 JoeF

JoeF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 09:21 PM

Sorry Joe, you are taunting. Not very appropriate behavior for a moderator.

Nothing of the sort. Now drop it.

#17 Crusher

Crusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 09:21 PM

Just a quick suggestion: Anyone who feels the need to attack some else, could you please refrain from doing so because it makes you sound like a bunch of children and it isn't very pleasant for the rest of us.

If you must persist, then please do it through the one on one personal messages, then you can all really say what it is that you want to say and then maybe you can all get it off your chests and be done with it.

Thank You! 

I agree with you wholeheartedly but I had to block the people involved in this silliness long ago.

xqc8g0-2.png

Userbenchmarks:
Custom Build 2019

#18 Crusher

Crusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 09:23 PM

Nothing of the sort. Now drop it.

You drop it. You're now showing your a hypocrite.

xqc8g0-2.png

Userbenchmarks:
Custom Build 2019

#19 Mulligan

Mulligan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • LocationVirtual Private Network

Posted 18 March 2016 - 09:28 PM

Knowledge is not your forte' anyway.   :P  :D

Perfect example of you having a go at me today out of nowhere. I've had you blocked and not said a word to you for over a year yet you said that out of the blue.

Then you have the nerve to call for bans? Better idea, go play golf.

#20 Crusher

Crusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 09:32 PM

Perfect example of you having a go at me today out of nowhere. I've had you blocked and not said a word to you for over a year yet you said that out of the blue.

Then you have the nerve to call for bans? Better idea, go play golf.

Why post a thing?   You didn't need to mention we don't PM each other. I blocked you long ago as well. What possible good could come form this exchange between you and me in this topic other than for you to be seen "jumping on the bandwagon" with the few in here who love to troll?  I suggest you go do something more productive.

xqc8g0-2.png

Userbenchmarks:
Custom Build 2019

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users