6 replies to this topic

#1 sirputterman

sirputterman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:36 AM

I have  some bad news about a member of the  pc golf cyber community. Golfcart03 has suddenly passed away. I do not have the details but jsjarvis was informed of his passing yesterday. Anyone that played the courses from course downloads would have used the installer he had a hand in creating. He was also a member of various TW communities and was a friendly guy to chat with. It's always sad to lose a member of the golfing community and condolences to his family and friends.

Just thought I would pass this on.

#2 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:03 PM

Didn't know Golfcart03, but sorry to hear of his passing.

Cyber-golf communities cover many varied golf games, yet when we lose one of our flock, it is a sad day.

RIP.

#3 Richard Nalezynski

Richard Nalezynski

Producer - Perfect Parallel

• Administrators
  • 17 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY USA

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:11 PM

Everyone from Perfect Parallel extends heart-felt condolences to those close to Golfcart03.

Here's to celebrating life and continuing legacy through these great communities...

#4 Tigers Agent

Tigers Agent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationNext Door.

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:45 PM

I am sorry to hear of Golfcart03's passing. My condolences to his family and friends.

#5 Barry

Barry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationNorth London

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:47 PM

My condolences to his family & friends

#6 Mick-S

Mick-S

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts
  • LocationDevon.u.k / born London

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:12 PM

posted over at Coursedownloads

(His wife said it happened very quickly. He got dehydrated on Memorial Day which started shutting down his kidneys. His blood pressure started dropping and when they tried to get him on dialysis it caused his blood pressure to drop further. Lactic acid built up in his system and caused brain damage and he passed on Tuesday.

Very sad truly. His wife is still in shock as can be expected. She emphasized to make sure to drink water and stay hydrated. She had no idea something like this could happen as a result. )

very sad news, didn`t realise getting dehydrated could cause such problems.

#7 DUNKLBJ

DUNKLBJ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:18 AM

I knew Mike from the PGA Golf Online game. Played many rounds with him and always enjoyed chatting with him.

After Tiger Woods Online ended we still kept in tough through e-mail. Unfortunatley I haven't heard from him in a while as I was dealing with health issues of my own. So very sad to hear of this. I will miss him dearly. My condolences to his wife and Family.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users