• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Slojoeguam

Slojoeguam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 04:47 PM

I don't play this game a lot, but I have tinkered with it for quite a while now. For as long as I have, the distance to pin stat has aleays seemed to me to be WAY off. For example, I just finished a 9 hole practice round and was on the green in regulation 100%. I think the farthest i was from the pin on any of the greens was about 25 feet, yet the distance to pin stat at the end of the round was 78 feet. Is this a known bug or is the distance to pin stat not what I'm thinking it is?

• worrybirdie likes this

#2 tlvx

tlvx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 05:33 PM

I don't play this game a lot, but I have tinkered with it for quite a while now. For as long as I have, the distance to pin stat has aleays seemed to me to be WAY off. For example, I just finished a 9 hole practice round and was on the green in regulation 100%. I think the farthest i was from the pin on any of the greens was about 25 feet, yet the distance to pin stat at the end of the round was 78 feet. Is this a known bug or is the distance to pin stat not what I'm thinking it is?

I think it's calculating the total distance to the pin, instead of the average distance to the pin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users