• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Skeggy47

Skeggy47

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 01:26 PM

I very much enjoy the courses of DoGgs design, They are bright have many features to enjoy as well as the game play so I was looking forward with anticipation for the release of Lost Tracks. Lol as an ex raileway man I loved the sound and vision of the railroad running close to the course, at times I was distracted from the game to watch the goods train passing. One problem that the developer is already perhaps aware of the holes don't seem right the ball doesn't drop and quite often goes on over the centre of the hole, once this is fix then it will become a regular user by me.

#2 BionicWolf

BionicWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 02:35 PM

Yes- The holes seem too "shallow"- My pard was able to get a cpl in the "hole" by "falling" them in...

The course is bful and the train seen on various holes is cool. Please fix the holes Doggs-Great crs otherwise.

EDIT- Just read the other lost tracks thread and understand it is NOT the designers fault. I rescind my comment!

(I cannot find the DELETE msg option)

#3 DoGgs

DoGgs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Locationcaerphilly

Posted 03 June 2016 - 02:50 PM

yes the course has been fine since release, but yesterday we had an update to the game that has rendered this course unplayable...waiting on a fix that i feel may never come.

note: clay hill suffers the same mesh gap problem but the putts do at least drop this one however is totally unplayable right now.

Qaaa8vE.jpg

#4 DivotMaker

DivotMaker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 983 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 02:57 PM

yes the course has been fine since release, but yesterday we had an update to the game that has rendered this course unplayable...waiting on a fix that i feel may never come.

note: clay hill suffers the same mesh gap problem but the putts do at least drop this one however is totally unplayable right now.

Removed from hard drive until you re-release it. Thanks for the heads up!

PC

Xbox One X

Steam ID: DivotMaker

#5 DoGgs

DoGgs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Locationcaerphilly

Posted 03 June 2016 - 03:15 PM

Removed from hard drive until you re-release it. Thanks for the heads up!

there is nothing to re-release i'm afraid, i tried rebuilding and refreshing meshes all along knowing that the problem is nothing to do with the course, its out of my hands until a fix is applied.

Qaaa8vE.jpg

#6 Ian

Ian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • LocationCanvey Island, Essex, UK

Posted 03 June 2016 - 03:45 PM

This is getting old. You design a great course and an UPDATE makes it unplayable. sigh

• Perculator likes this

#7 Pappy

Pappy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • LocationRancho Cordova, California

Posted 03 June 2016 - 07:04 PM

I said this before- it's that old psaw (saw, phsaw, how do you spell that word?) - in computer programming when you fix a bug you probably caused another one or two to appear (used to program 6502 many years ago _ 30 years?).

THOUGHT: Most plan for their Vacation - but most do not plan for their Eternity!

Video       Introduction       My YouTube      The Return

#8 dpeters95

dpeters95

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 08:39 PM

I hope this problem doesn't get buried in the forum. I like this course and hope it can be returned to the way it used to be...
  • Perculator likes this

#9 jeffield

jeffield

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 12:32 PM

Its an interesting well done course. I played one round before the patch messed it up and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to one day being able to play it again.

#10 dpeters95

dpeters95

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 03:22 AM

I am happy to report that the latest patch has fixed the problem and Lost Tracks is playable again!!! Woohooo...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users