10 replies to this topic

#1 ollybobbles

ollybobbles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 03:10 PM

Just a quick note to ask when we can expect a re-release of 'Classic Renditions' version of Augusta National.

I know we have had a release of Satugua ....or something like that which is ok, but it is certainly not in the same league (no offence).

Thankfully i was provided with a copy of the old version before it was deleted - any news?

P.S. - what is the name of DoGgZ website which will review JNPG courses - can anyone remember?

Thanks

Ollybobbles

#2 Sliceapottomus

Sliceapottomus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • LocationRhode Island

Posted 24 September 2016 - 06:52 PM

agusta made perfect parallel pull the agusta version, and have not heard any thing on classic renditions renaming or what pp has to say abouit that aspect.... there was another post on this subject amonth ago i beleive.

Ncccrca.jpg
Operating System - Windows 10 Pro 64-bit ,  CPU - Intel Core i5 7600K @ 3.80GHz ,  RAM - 16.0GB, MotherboardASRock B250M Pro4 (CPUSocket) , Graphics card4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti ,  Storage256GB (SSD) , 931GB Seagate , 232GB Maxtor USB Device

#3 SirGrassCutter

SirGrassCutter

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • LocationIn the heavy rough

Posted 24 September 2016 - 07:15 PM

agusta made perfect parallel pull the agusta version, and have not heard any thing on classic renditions renaming or what pp has to say abouit that aspect.... there was another post on this subject amonth ago i beleive.

I could never understand the arrogance of the owners of Augusta.  The course itself is nothing special imo.

#4 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 08:40 PM

I could never understand the arrogance of the owners of Augusta.  The course itself is nothing special imo.

Not arrogance.  It's about money.  

As for the review site, think that was Dogga?  not DoGz

#5 Mulligan

Mulligan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 785 posts
  • LocationVirtual Private Network

Posted 25 September 2016 - 01:04 AM

Dogga must be in Dogga heaven. He disappeared in August it appears. Something fishy about everything he said here.

• mebby likes this

#6 Flyon

Flyon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 06:00 AM

Not arrogance.

I strongly disagree -it's ALL about the arrogance.

Look at who belongs:

http://www.bloomberg...f-club-members/

You or anyone else here reading this, will never ever come close to these people stature-wise -and that's what Augusta is all about.

These guys control EVERYTHING in the good ol' USA -and most of the world, for that matter:  governing, banking, real state, the major media, communications, the Internet, medicine, food, transportation, , etc. The list goes on and on... You name it, these people control it.

And they control to the last inch their precious little plot of land.

I say screw their little precious plot of land -and screw them. These are the people who have single handedly ruined America -and much of the free world imo...

It's about money.  

Yep. Who else can take over four hours on major network TV WITHOUT any commercials? No other sports event on TV gets away with that...

It wouldn't matter to me one bit if Augusta is discontinued here, or an any gaming platform. Or if the real course got wiped off the face of the Earth.

I say get rid of it, that is Augusta -the course itself, and the stupid overhyped Masters tournament.

I would bet that Bobby Jones would be rolling over in his grave upon seeing what Augusta and the people who run it today has become in this day and age..

Augusta is nothing more than a sign of what exactly is wrong with America today, and who's to blame: excessive opulence and grandstanding by the overly spoiled brats who have been controlling this country and it's politicians the past hundred years...

#7 gravedodger

gravedodger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationThe northy part of Ireland

Posted 25 September 2016 - 07:14 AM

Wow ... Membership fees must be quite something then!

#8 ollybobbles

ollybobbles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 08:46 AM

thanks all for your replys... not sure im any further on but at least i know a classic renditions augusta isnt somewhere else.

Muchos gracios

• brokenclub likes this

#9 Crusher

Crusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,164 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 02:56 PM

thanks all for your replys... not sure im any further on but at least i know a classic renditions augusta isnt somewhere else.

Muchos gracios

I am sure someone has the course in a Dropbox account.  Since it's a free user course it will work in anyone's installed game.

⛳                          🏌️‍♂️                             🏌️‍♀️                              ⛳

xqc8g0-2.png

🏌️‍♂️                                                       🏌️‍♀️
Userbenchmarks:
Custom Build 2019

⛳                          🏌️‍♂️                             🏌️‍♀️                              ⛳

51049423131_98884de356_w.jpg

#10 Drgnslyr221

Drgnslyr221

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • LocationLakewood, CO

Posted 25 September 2016 - 07:45 PM

I still have it. I put a copy on my laptop and surface just in case. No, I won't give you a copy, lol.

#11 jt83

jt83

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 01:28 AM

Augusta is nothing more than a sign of what exactly is wrong with America today, and who's to blame: excessive opulence and grandstanding by the overly spoiled brats who have been controlling this country and it's politicians the past hundred years...

Golf has a problem with elitism.  Augusta is just the most shining example.  In Australia there's a course called Ellerston, funded by the wealthy Packer family and designed by Greg Norman, kept in tournament-ready conditions - and probably gets played once a week.  It's just another toy for rich folk to play with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users