Photo

How do you move trees.

Best Answer DPRoberts , 19 October 2016 - 04:47 AM

Depends on how it's planted. If it is painted in place using the tree brush, I don't know of a way to pick it up and move it. You can decrease the size of your brush to the smallest setting and plant it five feet to the left. If unhappy with size and rotation, SHIFT-LMB to delete or CTRL-LMB (for single variety delete) and keep doing until happy. Otherwise, you can drag a tree in from the Speedtree or other folder (pick one with tree icon) and then it can be sized and rotated and moved with unity tools top left of editor screen. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Drgnslyr221

Drgnslyr221

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • LocationLakewood, CO

Posted 19 October 2016 - 03:39 AM

I have a tree that I want to move five yards to the left, but it's a perfect height. Is there a way to move trees?

#2 DPRoberts

DPRoberts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 04:47 AM   Best Answer

Depends on how it's planted. If it is painted in place using the tree brush, I don't know of a way to pick it up and move it. You can decrease the size of your brush to the smallest setting and plant it five feet to the left. If unhappy with size and rotation, SHIFT-LMB to delete or CTRL-LMB (for single variety delete) and keep doing until happy. Otherwise, you can drag a tree in from the Speedtree or other folder (pick one with tree icon) and then it can be sized and rotated and moved with unity tools top left of editor screen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users