Photo

Can I break and then re-joon splines

Best Answer Kablammo11 , 24 October 2016 - 07:42 AM

You can't break splines, only delete or add control points. To manually delete control points is the only way to go - either that or delete the entire spline and redraw it completely, whichever you think goes faster.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Armand

Armand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • LocationCalgary

Posted 24 October 2016 - 02:48 AM

I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but is there a way to break a spline (for the fairway, for instance) and then rejoin it?  I drew one that was far too large, but didn't realize it before I have already tweaked it to fit around the green, bunkers, etc.  It would have been nice to be able to break the spline in a couple of places, delete the excess line and then rejoin them to form the fairway.  Instead, I had to delete about 50 or so control points before spline could be fit properly.

(forgive the typo in the subject line!)

#2 Kablammo11

Kablammo11

Obscure Person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 07:42 AM   Best Answer

You can't break splines, only delete or add control points. To manually delete control points is the only way to go - either that or delete the entire spline and redraw it completely, whichever you think goes faster.

>>>>>>> Ka-Boom!

• Mulligan Municipal • Willow Heath • Pommeroy • Karen • Five Sisters • Xaxnax Borealis • Aroha • Prison Puttˆ

• The Upchuck   The Shogun  • Black Swan (•)

<<<<<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users