Photo

Swapping holes.

Best Answer Mike Jones , 26 October 2016 - 08:41 AM

Swapped hole 1 (par 3) with hole 3 (par 4) and when playing my 4 hole course they play in the correct order. However, the physical layout in CF scene shows the holes in the order 3, 2, 1, 4.

So the holes have been re-numbered but not moved. Is there a way to physically move the holes so that they appear in the scene as 1 (par4), 2 (par4), 3 (par3) and 4 (par4).

Am I correct in thinking you want to physically move the hole to a different part of the plot? If so, it's not possible to do that.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 clubcaptain

clubcaptain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 11:56 PM

Swapped hole 1 (par 3) with hole 3 (par 4) and when playing my 4 hole course they play in the correct order. However, the physical layout in CF scene shows the holes in the order 3, 2, 1, 4.

So the holes have been re-numbered but not moved. Is there a way to physically move the holes so that they appear in the scene as 1 (par4), 2 (par4), 3 (par3) and 4 (par4).

PC specs...

Intel core I7 9700k 3.6 GHZ-Turbo 4.9 GHZ
64 GB Corsair vengeance  LPX DDR4 2400 MHZ
Asus PRIME Z390-P 
Nvidea GeForce RTX 2060 6GB
X box 360 wired controller
Windows 10 PRO NA 64 bit

#2 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 08:41 AM   Best Answer

Am I correct in thinking you want to physically move the hole to a different part of the plot? If so, it's not possible to do that.

#3 clubcaptain

clubcaptain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 10:32 AM

OK. What would be the consequence of deleting a hole and how would I do it.

PC specs...

Intel core I7 9700k 3.6 GHZ-Turbo 4.9 GHZ
64 GB Corsair vengeance  LPX DDR4 2400 MHZ
Asus PRIME Z390-P 
Nvidea GeForce RTX 2060 6GB
X box 360 wired controller
Windows 10 PRO NA 64 bit

#4 DPRoberts

DPRoberts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 10:43 AM

No consequence, just needing to redo the hole. You would need to delete all the tees, shot point(s), pins, and splines for that hole. You have to do this one at a time and I would do it in the order above. If you forget a tee or pin (not sure on shot point), you will get frozen at 50% on your course load likely. Simply click on a spline point of what you want to delete and hit delete button. Careful, as there is no undo with CF splines. You can, of course, undo if you accidentally delete your terrain.

#5 Armand

Armand

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
  • LocationCalgary

Posted 26 October 2016 - 01:47 PM

Just move the splines, tees, pins, etc. and then re-calculate should work as well, right?  Probably need to do some/a lot of terrain manipulation, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users