#1 Skunky

Skunky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Locationmarble falls tx

Posted 26 October 2016 - 10:01 PM

is there anything special you need to do  settings wise with a heightmap before you use it.like change the size,or set terrian to 0,0,0 , ect.i have one i really would like to use but dont want to get to far into it to discover ive not set something right.could someone who has used one chime in.

shadowcreek: tpc avenel:tpc san antonio:valhalla:quail hollow:trump coltsneck:hudson valley:ferry point:bedminster old and new course

Pasatiempo:Kingswood:Carnoustie:Augusta:SandHollow:TPC Summerlin

#2 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 10:02 PM

It's on the list of 'to do' tutorials.

#3 Skunky

Skunky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Locationmarble falls tx

Posted 26 October 2016 - 10:28 PM

thanks mike ,im just itching to get started on a serious project.ive been messing around now and have a pretty good understanding of the tools.have built countless holes for practice which have turned out great and look and play nicely.looking forward to the tutorial.i just gotta repeat what everyone else is saying what an incredable program CF is .and the great gift you have given this community with your tutorials.thank you so much.

• cajuncapgun and Justin9926 like this

shadowcreek: tpc avenel:tpc san antonio:valhalla:quail hollow:trump coltsneck:hudson valley:ferry point:bedminster old and new course

Pasatiempo:Kingswood:Carnoustie:Augusta:SandHollow:TPC Summerlin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users