Photo

Target Strenght - Planting Grass

Best Answer NoPutt , 29 October 2016 - 09:25 AM

Opacity is the transparency or amount of texture applied

for a given amount of time you paint.

Target Strength is the maximum opacity you can reach

by painting continuously.

For grasses the height  and width is changed using the Edit feature. 1.8 meters=6ft

Google is your friend, and you don't have to wait 10 hours for an answer, just sayin'.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 olazaboll

olazaboll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:05 PM

...what does it do ??? I thought it changed the height ...but I cant see any of that ... testplanted arround a "Human Height" object .... 

#2 NoPutt

NoPutt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 29 October 2016 - 09:25 AM   Best Answer

Opacity is the transparency or amount of texture applied

for a given amount of time you paint.

Target Strength is the maximum opacity you can reach

by painting continuously.

For grasses the height  and width is changed using the Edit feature. 1.8 meters=6ft

Google is your friend, and you don't have to wait 10 hours for an answer, just sayin'.

Dry Gulch...................Released                     Smithfield Golf Club...........Released

Millstone Golf Club....Released                      The Walker Course............Released

Kingsmill Woods Course...Released               Pine Lake Golf Club..........Released

Woodhaven Golf Club (9) Released                The Reserve at Keowee...Released

Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards..Released              The Ace Club...................Released

Dry Gulch 2..........Released                               Blackberry Oaks.............Released

#3 olazaboll

olazaboll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 11:57 AM

Thank You Neil for your patience ... In this case asking a question at 1:30 am , it wasn't urgent for me to get an answer right away :) ... but still you are right ...google is your best friend .. still seeing myself as a newbee at CF , I havent really find the line between a Unity Q  and a CF Q ... I havent much trust in getting answers regarding CF other than here ...

BTW ,,,I'm about to send you a PM ...so stay tuned ... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users