Photo

Dirt Lip

Best Answer DPRoberts , 30 October 2016 - 04:57 AM

If you are using the default layers library, select the pencil tool, make sure the bunker layer is selected in the drop down and draw your spline. The dirt lip is automatically generated. Sounds like you are trying to use the dirt lip layer to draw a spline. That layer exists only to be a texture layer for the bunker layer and is typically not used unless for some reason you want to draw dirt. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Great_White_Shark

Great_White_Shark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 03:41 AM

I'm trying to put a dirt lip on a Bunker..I put the splines on the inside got a dirt bunker....Splines on outside,,Dirt Bunker..what am i doing wrong....

#2 DPRoberts

DPRoberts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 04:57 AM   Best Answer

If you are using the default layers library, select the pencil tool, make sure the bunker layer is selected in the drop down and draw your spline. The dirt lip is automatically generated. Sounds like you are trying to use the dirt lip layer to draw a spline. That layer exists only to be a texture layer for the bunker layer and is typically not used unless for some reason you want to draw dirt.

#3 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 11:39 AM

DPR is correct, the dirt lip is added automatically to the bunker by default, makes life a little easier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users