7 replies to this topic

#1 Great_White_Shark

Great_White_Shark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 01:46 AM

This has appeared in unity..I upgraded my graphic driver so i dont know if thats the causeAttached File  Untitled23.png   302.96KB   0 downloads

#2 Jimbobh

Jimbobh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 09 November 2016 - 01:55 AM

Someone fixed this by simply copying their assets and pasting them into a fresh project.

https://forum.unity3...lformed.290277/

Don't know if it will help or not.

Gigabyte ga-z68x-ud3h-b3 Motherboard

Intel Core i5-2400 CPU@3.1GHz 3.70GHz

GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
16GB Ram   (2)G.Skill Ripjaws F3-10666L9S-8GBXL
Windows 7 Home Premium

#3 Great_White_Shark

Great_White_Shark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:02 AM

Cheers i'll try deleting and re importing library...

#4 Great_White_Shark

Great_White_Shark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:17 AM

Didnt work kept saying same..so i reinstalled unity....another failed attempt at making a course..this is getting a bit much...

#5 jasefarrell74

jasefarrell74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:35 AM

Hi mate, I get the same error on one of the courses I am building, the other course I have no problems with. I was able to get the first three holes to work but the rest of the front nine will not load in to PG. I have tried most things I think to alleviate this problem but still no go. I hope someone can help on this one. Cheers Jase.

#6 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:32 AM

This has appeared in unity..I upgraded my graphic driver so i dont know if thats the causeattachicon.gifUntitled23.png

The warming message basically states that your unity/CF install has corrupt files in it. This is obviously not the case when you first install it and so something has changed with your install since that time. Could be that you deleted something unwitingly or perhaps there is a disk error and it can't access your files properly.

#7 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:34 AM

Hi mate, I get the same error on one of the courses I am building, the other course I have no problems with. I was able to get the first three holes to work but the rest of the front nine will not load in to PG. I have tried most things I think to alleviate this problem but still no go. I hope someone can help on this one. Cheers Jase.

I suggest you make a new topic with your particular issue which does not sound the same as the OP's. There is already a sticky topic in this Q&A forum regarding courses that fail to load. Have you tried everything suggested already and if so please send me the scene file. If you're not sure what that is, check out the unity manual here:

https://docs.unity3d...tingScenes.html

#8 jasefarrell74

jasefarrell74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 12:00 PM

Hi Mike, thanks for replying. I think my particular issue is the same as the OP, I get the same fatal error. I am not sure how I could start a new topic without sounding the same. I have checked through all the forums and was loathe to post without any others encountering this problem, most of the answers are there if you look hard enough. I saw the OP and thought I would let him know he is not the only one with this problem. It is obviously something we have done as the other courses I am working on are fine, will check out the unity manual when I get a chance and may send you a scene file, no big deal anyways. Cheers Jase.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users