Photo

Speed Trees cant get into cf

Best Answer mistajam , 25 November 2016 - 07:56 PM

Hey Thelmak8, maybe you need to watch the video about adding speedtree again very careful ... i think you will be able to get the trees into Unity/CF ...

Importing the Speedtrees into Unity

http://www.perfectpa...torials/page-2 

.... and second .... there are no benches or houses coming with CF ... there is a folder in the Project Window called Course with some rocks and a fence and so on  .... but you will need to search for items online like we all and decide what you want to add .... good starting point is https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com

Good luck my friend :)

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Thelmak8

Thelmak8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 05:31 PM

I put the speed tree folders in projects assets folder as you said it still wont let me add them to trees or drag directly onto scene got any ideas?

also where are the benches i see in many courses and the building? Im ready to plant but having no luck finding items i need. Ive gone all thru the ones in project dont see any buildings or benches.

#2 mistajam

mistajam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationMunich

Posted 25 November 2016 - 07:56 PM   Best Answer

Hey Thelmak8, maybe you need to watch the video about adding speedtree again very careful ... i think you will be able to get the trees into Unity/CF ...

Importing the Speedtrees into Unity

http://www.perfectpa...torials/page-2 

.... and second .... there are no benches or houses coming with CF ... there is a folder in the Project Window called Course with some rocks and a fence and so on  .... but you will need to search for items online like we all and decide what you want to add .... good starting point is https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com

Good luck my friend :)

#3 Thelmak8

Thelmak8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 08:03 PM

ty I signed up for trimble an tried to sign in an it said user account locked contact my administrator whos that what does it mean i just signed up how could it be locked i dont know who to contact. I really appreciate your help.,

I did watch the videos and did it exactly as he did on video man beginning to think im fighting a loosing battle.

#4 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 08:09 PM

ty I signed up for trimble an tried to sign in an it said user account locked contact my administrator whos that what does it mean i just signed up how could it be locked i dont know who to contact. I really appreciate your help.,

I did watch the videos and did it exactly as he did on video man beginning to think im fighting a loosing battle.

I have no idea what you're talking about TBH, certainly seems way out of the depth of a CF Q&A forum.

#5 IanK

IanK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,589 posts

Posted 26 November 2016 - 08:27 PM

Punctuation is your friend. I have no idea what you mean either.
Steam Name: n.bonaparte
WWG1WGA

#6 Acrilix

Acrilix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationBedford, UK

Posted 27 November 2016 - 01:56 AM

Trimble own Sketchup so I presume he/she is talking about the Sketchup site. I don't remember having to sign up for anything to download Sketchup models.

Maybe he/she has purchased Sketchup Pro?

life ................... don't talk to me about life ................

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users