5 replies to this topic

#1 hoganwoods

hoganwoods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 08:07 PM

Just going to keep a list here of simulation bugs that we are aware of. 

• Low chip shots under 10 yards with a certain spin range will spin back instead of rolling forward.  More data coming.  
  • When in the rough or have some kind of penalty lie:  If you click to change your aim the Spin penalty value changes with each click.
  • When hitting into a hazard - the next shot will have the rough/spin penalties from the previous shot even if you drop in the fairway.

#2 Tretee

Tretee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 27 January 2017 - 09:36 AM

- when you hit a hazard and drop around the hazard. The next shot camera is always players perspective as oppose to whatever you have selected. (in my case I always use "follow"). Not a big deal but definitely annoying. 

#3 miroslavkrejci

miroslavkrejci

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:41 AM

I don't know whether is a bug or a "feature". When I set sim_sideOffset is shifted ball on the tee. But the target remains at the center of the picture. For playing of correct hit I must point off the target (directly to the ball on the image). If I'm going to aim (center of image) the ball flies left of the target . Logical would have it that as ball shifted also a target. Now  is the function unsuitable for a fair simulator game. Please answer.

#4 Andrew

Andrew

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,524 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 February 2017 - 07:39 PM

The shift is just a camera shift.  If you then align the launch monitor so a straight hit is at the center of the screen then the ball will go straight at the aim point.  Basically if your room is narrow and you have to align the ball to the side you align the launch monitor at the center of the screen at hit to the center.  

A stright ball will always go to the aim point.  

A stright ball is one hit in the axis the launch monitor is set to

#5 miroslavkrejci

miroslavkrejci

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:18 AM

Thank for your answer.  Software does not work as you describe.

Unfortunately, when I target the centre of the screen, the ball does not fly correctly to the target.

I am on the right and the ball flies on the left off the target (a flag).
For the correct target direction (a flag) I have to play directly against my position (the ball od the screen).

#6 Andrew

Andrew

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,524 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 February 2017 - 06:56 PM

ok thanks...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users