#1 J.H.Buchanan

J.H.Buchanan

PG Ameteur Titleist Golf Balls

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • LocationMiami Beach, Florida

Posted 08 January 2015 - 06:52 PM

Many of us may buy a new pc to fully enjoy this game ??? IT WOULD BE WORTH IT !!! - Ya only live once - I go and visit my dad once a month he is very independent but he is so worn out that all he does is get up feeds the cat sleeps some eats breakfast naps eats lunch sleeps eats dinner naps maybe does one chore a day I mean everyone knows to enjoy life but ya better focus on it - enjoying it - the point is 

Buy Stock in pc's cause this game is gonna make everyone buy a new pc to really groove with it ????

Little known fact when King Arthur was trying to make a golf course and he ran into some conflict. King Arthur: There's a peace only to be found on the other side of war. If that war should come I will fight it!    Other important fact. Read the Book of John in the Holy Bible. 

#2 sirputterman

sirputterman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:02 PM

Not sure where exactly your going with this. Are  you stock broker trying to drum up business or a pc retailer?  What does buying a new pc have to do with what your dad does with his off time? Sure it would be nice to buy a new pc, car, tv, or whatever but the reality is many people have issues keeping a roof over thier head and food on the table. Some how "you only live once buy a new pc" seems a bit absurd when put into that prospective. 

If you are fortunate enough to have the extra cash then fine go for it, but to think everyone is in that situation just to go out and buy a new rig to play a game with all the bells and whistles is a bit nieve tbh.

Not trying to be mean but lets put everything into perspective.

• karma4u likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users