• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MBecker

MBecker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 04:32 AM

When playing left and right handed players, on the first hole the hands switch properly.  Then usually during the 2nd hole it quits and  I have to go in to the Simulator Console and change it manually.  A lot times it will switch correctly on the tee box but not during the hole play.  If I get out of the program and resume, it will work for about a hole and then quit again.  It's never make it past the 3rd hole.  I called skytrak and they told me to reload their program which I did and it did not fix the problem. 

#2 Dropzone73

Dropzone73

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:32 AM

My answer from the other treath:

I'm lefty myself and I have my Skytrak and JNPG set to left handed player. I play alone or with my kids (also left handed) so I don't need to change it to right handed mode and this works just fine.

Some people in the different golf simulator forums have noticed this same bug in ST and have resolved it by setting the SkyTrak and all the players to the same handedness. This way you don't need to change the place of ST, other players just hit over it. ST reads data from the ball, so it doesn't matter from what side the club comes from. If you are in the practice mode, only draws and fades are opposite to some players (ball flies as it should).

#3 MBecker

MBecker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 05:43 PM

Thanks for the response.  Because of my setup that is not a solution.  Do you know if this a problem with Perfect Golf or is it with Skytrak?  If it's a bug that can't be fixed with this sim I'll use a different one.  Whether it's Skytrak or PG it needs to be fixed.  If it works properly for a hole there has to be a solution.  Thanks again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users