4 replies to this topic

#1 hhatch

hhatch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:53 PM

I just created my first hole in CF and It went pretty well. However, I can't create a second hole. I created a second hole with  3 pins easy, medium, difficult ,created a tee, and redrew out of bounds around the 2 holes. I was sure to indicate that the tee and 3 pins were hole 2. I have had all kinds of strange outcomes when I compile and try to play the course. Most recently I debugged and saw that there were 6 pins on hole 2 but now had no pins on hole 1. I go and look visually in the unity editor and I see 3 pins on hole 1 and 3 on hole 2 which is what I originally placed.

So I went ahead and compiled just to see how things would look when I tried to play. The course loaded ok but I ended up on the second tee when I started.The course info  showed I was on hole 2 on a 1 hole course. When I hit f5 and looked in the game there was a pin on hole 2 but no pin on hole 1.

I am lost after several hours of frustration.

#2 clubcaptain

clubcaptain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:09 AM

Sounds like a re-start might be as well.

Why did you put OB around 2 holes. Why not put it all round the perimeter of the course.

PC specs...

Intel core I7 9700k 3.6 GHZ-Turbo 4.9 GHZ
64 GB Corsair vengeance  LPX DDR4 2400 MHZ
Asus PRIME Z390-P 
Nvidea GeForce RTX 2060 6GB
X box 360 wired controller
Windows 10 PRO NA 64 bit

#3 Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Rock. Loud and Heavy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,941 posts
  • LocationEngland, UK

Posted 22 January 2017 - 01:24 AM

Try removing all tees and pins on both holes and replant them.

#4 hhatch

hhatch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:35 AM

I restarted my computer and did as you suggested and it appears the problem has been solved. Thanks very much for your help.

#5 Mike Jones

Mike Jones

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,159 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 04:57 AM

I would guess that for some reason your pins or tees for hole 1 are set to hole 2, its very easy to see as they show up next to the pins when in planting mode.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users