3 replies to this topic

#1 zmax - sim

zmax - sim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,183 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 12:38 AM

TM4 auto putt appears to not be enabled.  TM4 can't read putts less than 6 ft.  Auto putt needs to be enabled for both lobby and api tournament play.

#2 Andrew

Andrew

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,524 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:04 AM

The putt out button is not device dependent.  If you are on a simulator and you click the putt out button it just executes a routine similar to gimme but determines the number of strokes added based on distance

#3 hoganwoods

hoganwoods

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 12:38 AM

After reading a few of these threads I think I see whats going on.  Correct me If I'm wrong, but I think at one point there were discussions about a special putt out for simulation devices that do not do any putting.  The regular putt out is disabled in tournaments for obvious reasons.  This special putt out was going to do 2 putts for hitting the green and 1 putt for hitting it inside 6 ft?  I forget, it's been a long time.  This was before the trackman was able to do any putting.  Perhaps this is what some people are confusing.  

#4 DOC300PLUS

DOC300PLUS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 09:48 AM

Actually, Trackman can putt, buy it is extremely inconsistent. If you are with in 5-8 ft. You can not stop the ball within 4 ft. If you hit a properly slow putt, it neler accepts it. It always accept a putt with a strength of 10 ft or more. If you are downhill, 10 footer converters to 15-20 footer. This situation forced me to learn chipping from 5-10 ft, to within 4 ft. Before starting to chip on the green, my 3 putt percentage from 5-8 ft was almost 100%. Now, with my 60 degree , i learn to chip-in (30%) or chip it to within 4 ft (60%). Adaptation is still improving.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users